Stormcloak Soldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Marvels of Morrowind

4 posters

Go down

The Marvels of Morrowind Empty The Marvels of Morrowind

Post  ArvasDrenam Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:56 am

Morrowind is definitely one of the most unique and creative video game areas I've ever had the pleasures of visiting. I spent countless hours just roaming around and finding beautiful scenery. I created this (which is the first post here Very Happy) to discuss where your favorite places, cities, people, etc. are in the game. My favorite town is definitely Balmora. Walking into it, I saw an Argonian named Hul, had a conversation, then left him to explore the town. It's where you first learn about guilds, and see Bonemold Armor. It's where most of my fondest memories are, because it was where I first went to in the game. I really love Morrowind, and see it as the best TES game. Oblivion and Skyrim are both amazing, but I find them lacking. Skyrim, unfortunately, is barely even an RPG...don't get me wrong, I play it frequently, and love it more than almost any other game out there. But Morrowind was my first introduction to Tamriel, and it was a challenging, immersive, and well put together game. Where else in this game holds good memories for any of you reading this?
ArvasDrenam
ArvasDrenam
Unblooded
Unblooded

Back to top Go down

The Marvels of Morrowind Empty Re: The Marvels of Morrowind

Post  Kurtaagh Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:45 am

Cliffracers. Oh dear gods, the cliffracers... affraid
Kurtaagh
Kurtaagh

Back to top Go down

The Marvels of Morrowind Empty Cliffracers...

Post  ArvasDrenam Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:56 am

They weren't really that bad. They were easy to kill, but they were really slow. They'd see you from a mile away and take forever to descend to your level. I want to see them remade in Skyrim. I hoped they would be in Dragonborn...but I was glad to see netch make a return. Getting drunk and smacking the baby ones out of the air with Skyrims physics was hilarious.
ArvasDrenam
ArvasDrenam
Unblooded
Unblooded

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:09 pm

The cliffracers weren't hard, there were just so many at the same time...
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  james.steelhaven Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:57 pm

The Rebel wrote:The cliffracers weren't hard, there were just so many at the same time...

There was a 'bug' with the racers- don't get rid of the bodies of dead racers. let them rot, they don't respawn as fast.
Or get the patch that cut down on the # of racers.
james.steelhaven
james.steelhaven
Bone-Breaker
Bone-Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down