Stormcloak Soldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rise of The Dragonguard OOC and Singup thread #1

+5
Vulgruff
Ulfric Stormcloak
Sovngarde
The Rebel
Arnier the fallen
9 posters

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

The Rise of The Dragonguard OOC and Singup thread #1 - Page 10 Empty Where the fuck did you assholes learn to story tell?

Post  james.steelhaven Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:17 pm

Edit:

Problem resolved, situation normal.

Last edited by james.steelhaven on Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
james.steelhaven
james.steelhaven
Bone-Breaker
Bone-Breaker

Back to top Go down

The Rise of The Dragonguard OOC and Singup thread #1 - Page 10 Empty end of

Post  Arnier the fallen Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:18 pm

right lets all agree this just got a little out of hand and we agreed in the rules all actions taken that involve characters would be discussed in here and through private messaging, now im not blaming anyone in particular but please can we all start following the rules that we set.

and also please no using outside info to react to something in the RP if you didnt hear it in the RP your Character didnt hear it at all deal

thanks everyone, for taking a moment to read this ive tried to sound like a douche as little as possible but i felt like it had to be said
Arnier the fallen
Arnier the fallen
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

The Rise of The Dragonguard OOC and Singup thread #1 - Page 10 Empty Re: The Rise of The Dragonguard OOC and Singup thread #1

Post  The Rebel Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:23 pm

james.steelhaven wrote:What the hell? This is some serious bullshit.

Where did you learn to story tell? Kindergarten? If you wanted us to read a script, you should have handed us a fucking script.

This is the WORST fucking story tell I have seen. You:

*Skip over characters entirely
*Ignore their actions and abilities
*God mod other characters (which is against your own forum rules for fuck sakes)
*Pretend certain characters don't even exist
*Allow characters to get away with murder
*Special snow flake characters (the least of your problems)

Never mind the story line, because I can't tell what the fuck is going on.
Have you been listening?

We skipped over because it didn't make sense. One had to be ignored for another to make sense
See above
'God mod' never happened. You were out numbered and binded. No such thing as God Moding happened.
See first point.
Murder happens everywhere.
Wut?
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

The Rise of The Dragonguard OOC and Singup thread #1 - Page 10 Empty Re: The Rise of The Dragonguard OOC and Singup thread #1

Post  Lord Nerevar Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:23 pm

What the hell? This is some serious bullshit.

Where did you learn to story tell? Kindergarten? If you wanted us to read a script, you should have handed us a fucking script.

*God mod other characters (which is against your own forum rules for fuck sakes)

I don't know if you actually read the RP. Both parties were suprised at first, but Vulgruff was temporarily without support, so he would obviously lose against three assassins. Or two, depending on whether Ev'ra really would have intervened, but the point still stands. Once we had captured our hostages, nothing else could have been done. The most other interaction you would have most likely had would have been being tied up too, and I doubt you would enjoy that role. Both Arnier and the Rebel knew about the Greybeard, so it stands, and it was not the murder of the of the controlled characters. We murdered a carriage driver a while ago and no one complained.
Lord Nerevar
Lord Nerevar
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:27 pm

Lord Nerevar wrote:

I don't know if you actually read the RP. Both parties were suprised at first, but Vulgruff was temporarily without support, so he would obviously lose against three assassins. Or two, depending on whether Ev'ra really would have intervened, but the point still stands. Once we had captured our hostages, nothing else could have been done. The most other interaction you would have most likely had would have been being tied up too, and I doubt you would enjoy that role. Both Arnier and the Rebel knew about the Greybeard, so it stands, and it was not the murder of the of the controlled characters. We murdered a carriage driver a while ago and no one complained.

I don't care about the greybeard, and the I feel bads for the carriage driver but I wasn't there. The fact is even when I used the Thuum to nock you back its like it wasn't even acknowledged.
Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

https://www.facebook.com/HumbleUlfric

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:28 pm

Vulgruff wrote:
Lord Nerevar wrote:

I don't care about the greybeard, and the I feel bads for the carriage driver but I wasn't there. The fact is even when I used the Thuum to nock you back its like it wasn't even acknowledged.
Fus Ro =/= Fus ro Dah
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Nerevar Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:30 pm

It was acknowledged, that is why I was no longer holding you. Our party members weren't standing right next to each, so not all were hit by the shout, so Darius then picked you up.
Lord Nerevar
Lord Nerevar
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Nerevar Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:30 pm

That post wasn't a response to you Vulgruff, it was responding to James. That's why I mentioned the Greybeard and Carriage Operator.
Lord Nerevar
Lord Nerevar
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:33 pm

He's right with one thing, If you want to do these scripted events tell us first.
Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  james.steelhaven Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:33 pm

Lord Nerevar wrote:

I don't know if you actually read the RP. Both parties were suprised at first, but Vulgruff was temporarily without support, so he would obviously lose against three assassins. Or two, depending on whether Ev'ra really would have intervened, but the point still stands. Once we had captured our hostages, nothing else could have been done. The most other interaction you would have most likely had would have been being tied up too, and I doubt you would enjoy that role. Both Arnier and the Reble knew about the Greybeard, so it stands, and it was not the murder of the of the controlled characters. We murdered a carriage driver a while ago and no one complained. Happy?

Fnally, someone with some reason.

Both parties were suprised at first, but Vulgruff was temporarily without support, so he would obviously lose against three assassins.

No doubts.

Once we had captured our hostages nothing else could have been done.

What hostages? You have one - Vulgruff. No one moved against me.

The most other interaction you would have most likely had would have been being tied up too, and I doubt you would enjoy that role.

#1: No attacked me. #2: Thu'um was used, pretty sure I would have heard that.

Both Arnier and the Reble knew about the Greybeard, so it stands, and it was not the murder of the of the controlled characters.

Who? I'm not talking about the murder of an NPC- that's cut scene and none of us where present with any Greybeard. Not contending that. (Though how anyone can sneak up on a Greybeard is beyond me, but that's the story line.)

We murdered a carriage driver a while ago and no one complained.

Right, faceless mook. No one cares. Similar to the Greybeard above, cut-scene antics. No issue.

However, I am going to be damned if your going to get away on horse back, with only one way down the pass (unless your bring in Rising Force- style magics) with a pair Nord warriors, both of whom can shoot bows until your horses are dead. Basically your cut sceneing away are ability to do anything about Seta.
james.steelhaven
james.steelhaven
Bone-Breaker
Bone-Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Nerevar Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:33 pm

What is going on in the RP doesn't really make so much sense, considering we're all back at the Fort.
Lord Nerevar
Lord Nerevar
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Nerevar Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:33 pm

You were PMed.
Lord Nerevar
Lord Nerevar
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  james.steelhaven Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:35 pm

The Rebel wrote: Fus Ro =/= Fus ro Dah

The hell it doesn't. It's still at least 3-6 seconds of stagger. That's more than enough to get your self into a better position.
It's also loud as hell, which is when I came a running to his aid.
james.steelhaven
james.steelhaven
Bone-Breaker
Bone-Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post  james.steelhaven Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:36 pm

Lord Nerevar wrote:What is going on in the RP doesn't really make so much sense, considering we're all back at the Fort.

No, your not. You running down on one horse, I might add, down a two mile tall mountain over a curvy ass foot path (not something large horses navigate easily) with 2 nords shooting arrows down at you. Give us a chance to post, don't spam your way to victory.
james.steelhaven
james.steelhaven
Bone-Breaker
Bone-Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:37 pm

james.steelhaven wrote:
The Rebel wrote: Fus Ro =/= Fus ro Dah

The hell it doesn't. It's still at least 3-6 seconds of stagger. That's more than enough to get your self into a better position.
It's also loud as hell, which is when I came a running to his aid.
Agreed. Go to the other OOC thread.
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:38 pm

The Rebel wrote:
Vulgruff wrote:
Lord Nerevar wrote:

Fus Ro =/= Fus ro Dah

Your right, Fus Ro dah would've knocked him off the mountain and killed him, so I didn't use it.
Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:40 pm

Lord Nerevar wrote:What is going on in the RP doesn't really make so much sense, considering we're all back at the Fort.

You guys traveled to Solitude, back to Ivarstead, then back to Solitude in less then a day? That makes no sense.
Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:40 pm

Vulgruff wrote:
The Rebel wrote:
Vulgruff wrote:
Lord Nerevar wrote:

Fus Ro =/= Fus ro Dah

Your right, Fus Ro dah would've knocked him off the mountain and killed him, so I didn't use it.
Second thread, go there.
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sovngarde Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:29 pm

Uhh hey guys.....do i get in a say of whats happening to me? lol so i am kidnapped and who is carrying me off now?
Sovngarde
Sovngarde
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:31 pm

I think it has been decided, I'll wait for Arneir or Rebel to post.
Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:36 pm

Sovngarde wrote:Uhh hey guys.....do i get in a say of whats happening to me? lol so i am kidnapped and who is carrying me off now?
Retcon.
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sovngarde Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:45 pm

So Seta is with Vulgruff. Greybeards are dead. Seta is unconious and is with the others right?
Sovngarde
Sovngarde
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:47 pm

Sovngarde wrote:So Seta is with Vulgruff. Greybeards are dead. Seta is unconious and is with the others right?
Seta is with the others comcious and hurt. The others being Vulgruff snd co.
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Nerevar Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:48 pm

This is only minor, but I don't think that Lucius and Darius need to share a horse, as I think we had a spare one.
Lord Nerevar
Lord Nerevar
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  james.steelhaven Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:48 pm

The Rebel wrote:
Sovngarde wrote:So Seta is with Vulgruff. Greybeards are dead. Seta is unconious and is with the others right?
Seta is with the others comcious and hurt. The others being Vulgruff snd co.

Only Arngeir is dead, not the other 4 who can't talk, right?
james.steelhaven
james.steelhaven
Bone-Breaker
Bone-Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next