Stormcloak Soldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rise of the Dragonguard II

+4
Sovngarde
Vulgruff
james.steelhaven
The Rebel
8 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Rise of the Dragonguard II - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rise of the Dragonguard II

Post  james.steelhaven Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:03 pm

Vulgruff wrote:
Vulgruff
-------------

"Fair enough. Jurgan, we have a week to spare should we set off for Windhelm?"

"If it's not to much trouble. I would like to reconnect with my brother. Talos willing it's not too late."
*Jurgen chuckled at that statement.*

"I've been to the High Hrothgar, spoke with the Greybeards, and now I'm heading to the City of Kings. My, aren't I being a good little Nord today?"

"My father would be so proud." *The irony was not lost on him.*
james.steelhaven
james.steelhaven
Bone-Breaker
Bone-Breaker

Back to top Go down

The Rise of the Dragonguard II - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rise of the Dragonguard II

Post  Vulgruff Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:05 pm

The Rebel wrote:
Vulgruff wrote:
The Rebel wrote:
Vulgruff wrote:Erlander
-----------

Erlander saw Darius walk into the Inn, and waved him over to where he was sitting.
Darius

"My fan! Great to see you. We will discuss this elsewhere, this place too public. " Darius replied, happily. He wasn't lying this time and wanted to see Erlander's reaction.

"Why do you think I chose it? Sit." He said, gesturing to the chair across the table from him.

"You came to us for help. Come or I will leave. If you kill me it's your loss, you wanted our help." Darius replied. He understood the Nord's paranoia and found it entertaining.
Erlander
-------------

'Then our business is at an end. Good day, lacky."
Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

https://www.facebook.com/HumbleUlfric

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:08 pm

Vulgruff wrote:
The Rebel wrote:
Vulgruff wrote:
The Rebel wrote:
Vulgruff wrote:Erlander
-----------

Erlander saw Darius walk into the Inn, and waved him over to where he was sitting.
Darius

"My fan! Great to see you. We will discuss this elsewhere, this place too public. " Darius replied, happily. He wasn't lying this time and wanted to see Erlander's reaction.

"Why do you think I chose it? Sit." He said, gesturing to the chair across the table from him.

"You came to us for help. Come or I will leave. If you kill me it's your loss, you wanted our help." Darius replied. He understood the Nord's paranoia and found it entertaining.
Erlander
-------------

'Then our business is at an end. Good day, lacky."
Darius

Darius laughed then walked out. A waste of time, at least they have some decor now...
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arnier the fallen Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:16 pm

james.steelhaven wrote:
Vulgruff wrote:
Vulgruff
-------------

"If it's not to much trouble. I would like to reconnect with my brother. Talos willing it's not too late."

"I've been to the High Hrothgar, spoke with the Greybeards, and now I'm heading to the City of Kings. My, aren't I being a good little Nord today?"

Eradrann

"That's a fine suggestion, i haven't been to Windhelm in a long time"
Arnier the fallen
Arnier the fallen
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:27 pm

Arnier the fallen wrote:
james.steelhaven wrote:
Vulgruff wrote:
Vulgruff
-------------

Eradrann

Vulgruff
---------------

"Okay then, lets set out." Vulgruff walked over to Seta, and knelt by her. "I didn't notice you went out. Couldn't have been longer than an hour, we are about to set off to Windhelm. Will you be joining us?"
Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  Sovngarde Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:41 pm

Vulgruff wrote:
Arnier the fallen wrote:
james.steelhaven wrote:
Vulgruff wrote:
Vulgruff
-------------

Eradrann

Vulgruff
---------------

"Okay then, lets set out." Vulgruff walked over to Seta, and knelt by her. "I didn't notice you went out. Couldn't have been longer than an hour, we are about to set off to Windhelm. Will you be joining us?"

Seta
------
Smiling at Vulgruff she nods" An hour? wow. And Windhelm? Has been a long time since i was last there. When do we leave?"
Sovngarde
Sovngarde
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Nerevar Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:45 pm

Drelayn

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drelayn had been waiting in the carriage for Darius to return to meeting. He saw Darius approaching the carriage before too long, but was disappointed to see that the Nord was not with Darius. "Where's the Nord?" Drelayn asked Darius.
Lord Nerevar
Lord Nerevar
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:50 pm

Lord Nerevar wrote:Drelayn

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drelayn had been waiting in the carriage for Darius to return to meeting. He saw Darius approaching the carriage before too long, but was disappointed to see that the Nord was not with Darius. "Where's the Nord?" Drelayn asked Darius.
Darius
"He didn't come and probably wont. What do we do now?"
---
Lucius

"Really? That list would have been nice. Now, I was contemplating this idea for a while now. Call me crazy, brothers, but lerhaps a pact with the Good Daedra would be called for. The Morag Tong are political, if they accept we would have more power. We would offer them our services."
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  james.steelhaven Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:57 pm

Sovngarde wrote:
Vulgruff wrote:
Arnier the fallen wrote:
james.steelhaven wrote:
Vulgruff wrote:
Vulgruff
-------------

Eradrann

Vulgruff
---------------

Seta
------
Smiling at Vulgruff she nods" An hour? wow. And Windhelm? Has been a long time since i was last there. When do we leave?"

"As soon as your ready. I would like to see my brother, assuming the worst hasn't happened."
james.steelhaven
james.steelhaven
Bone-Breaker
Bone-Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Nerevar Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:00 pm

Darius
---
Lucius

"Really? That list would have been nice. Now, I was contemplating this idea for a while now. Call me crazy, brothers, but lerhaps a pact with the Good Daedra would be called for. The Morag Tong are political, if they accept we would have more power. We would offer them our services."

"What I think would've been nicer" Drelayn said "Is if we showed Erlander the heads. What are we going to do with them now?" indicating to the back of the carriage. He then continued "The Morag Tong would indeed be good allies, but how would we contact them? It would requite a trek all the way to Morrowind, unless we have contacts near by with links to the Morag Tong."
Lord Nerevar
Lord Nerevar
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:04 pm

Lord Nerevar wrote:
Darius
---
Lucius

"What I think would've been nicer" Drelayn said "Is if we showed Erlander the heads. What are we going to do with them now?" indicating to the back of the carriage. He then continued "The Morag Tong would indeed be good allies, but how would we contact them? It would requite a trek all the way to Morrowind, unless we have contacts near by with links to the Morag Tong."

Lucius

"I meant we made a pact with the Good Daedra. Ev'ra, a former Morag Tong assassin, can help us contact Mephala. From there we give her the heads and sort something out. I hear Mephala would be interested in things like this."
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:04 pm

james.steelhaven wrote:
Sovngarde wrote:
Vulgruff wrote:
Arnier the fallen wrote:
james.steelhaven wrote:
Vulgruff wrote:
Vulgruff
-------------

Eradrann

Vulgruff
---------------

Seta
------

"As soon as your ready. I would like to see my brother, assuming the worst hasn't happened."
Vulgruff
----------

"Lets leave now, it shouldn't take to long to get there. Seta, you can ride my horse if you still aren't feeling well."
Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Nerevar Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:09 pm

Lucius

"I meant we made a pact with the Good Daedra. Ev'ra, a former Morag Tong assassin, can help us contact Mephala. From there we give her the heads and sort something out. I hear Mephala would be interested in things like this."

Drelayn

That would be a good use of the heads, and having the Good Daedra help us out would be a great boon. It seemed as if they had abandoned my family when so much ill befell them, but now is the time to make up with them. What of the Four Corners of the House of Troubles? Should we try to pacify them so they do not hinder the Mortalitus Oculatus in future.
Lord Nerevar
Lord Nerevar
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:14 pm

Lord Nerevar wrote:
Lucius

Drelayn

That would be a good use of the heads, and having the Good Daedra help us out would be a great boon. It seemed as if they had abandoned my family when so much ill befell them, but now is the time to make up with them. What of the Four Corners of the House of Troubles? Should we try to pacify them so they do not hinder the Mortalitus Oculatus in future.
Lucius

It would be best to please the Good Daedra and see what they think. Are we all agreed on this? We should tell the others if we are."

---
Darius

"I am willing. To see the terms anyway."
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Nerevar Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:19 pm

Lucius

It would be best to please the Good Daedra and see what they think. Are we all agreed on this? We should tell the others if we are."

---
Darius

"I think you would like them" Drelayn said to Darius "Especially Boethiah and Mephala". He then turned to Lucius and said "I agree on this, and I'm Ev'ra will too. I would have hoped that Gaius will not disagree, but I cannot be so sure. Still, he could be persuaded. What are we going to do about Erlander though?"
Lord Nerevar
Lord Nerevar
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:22 pm

Lord Nerevar wrote:
Lucius

---
Darius

"I think you would like them" Drelayn said to Darius "Especially Boethiah and Mephala". He then turned to Lucius and said "I agree on this, and I'm Ev'ra will too. I would have hoped that Gaius will not disagree, but I cannot be so sure. Still, he could be persuaded. What are we going to do about Erlander though?"

Lucius

"Ignore him. We can trust him not to do anything to us and of he does, we have the Empire as support. Let us go to the fort." He then jumped on the carriage with Darius following him.
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:25 pm

The Rebel wrote:
Lord Nerevar wrote:
Lucius

Drelayn

Lucius

---
Darius

Erlander
---------

Erlander walked into his room, and unwrapped the ancient sword, Dawnbreaker. Its glow enlightened the room before dimming down. These assassins respect the Dedra, I'll try to convince them one last time. Sliding it into his sheath, He looked out his window and saw them sitting in a wagon filled with Stormcloak heads. I've seen my best friend get tortured by Thalmor, that won't have an effect on me. He hoped out the window landing in front of the assassins.
Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:29 pm

Vulgruff wrote:
The Rebel wrote:
Lord Nerevar wrote:
Lucius

Drelayn

Lucius

---
Darius

Erlander
---------

Erlander walked into his room, and unwrapped the ancient sword, Dawnbreaker. Its glow enlightened the room before dimming down. These assassins respect the Dedra, I'll try to convince them one last time. Sliding it into his sheath, He looked out his window and saw them sitting in a wagon filled with Stormcloak heads. I've seen my best friend get tortured by Thalmor, that won't have an effect on me. He hoped out the window landing in front of the assassins.

Darius

"Erlander! You have returned? I thought you wanted to leave us? Our position shall be the same as before. The list, we want it."
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sovngarde Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:41 pm

Vulgruff wrote:
james.steelhaven wrote:
Sovngarde wrote:
Vulgruff wrote:
Arnier the fallen wrote:
james.steelhaven wrote:
Vulgruff wrote:
Vulgruff
-------------

Eradrann

Vulgruff
---------------

Seta
------

Vulgruff
----------

"Lets leave now, it shouldn't take to long to get there. Seta, you can ride my horse if you still aren't feeling well."

Seta
------------
Looking at the two of them, Seta nods " I am ready to leave right now if you want to." Smiling at the two of them as they both talk to her looking to Vulgruff" Thank you, I do not need the horse anymore but thank you for offering the option to me." Walking to the door she stands near watching the two. Moving back to Jurgen, she unclips the cloak with a smile she nods "Thank you." and extends the cloak back to Jurgen
Sovngarde
Sovngarde
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  james.steelhaven Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:43 pm

Sovngarde wrote:
Vulgruff wrote:
james.steelhaven wrote:
Sovngarde wrote:
Vulgruff wrote:
Arnier the fallen wrote:
james.steelhaven wrote:
Vulgruff wrote:
Vulgruff
-------------

Eradrann

Vulgruff
---------------

Seta
------

Vulgruff
----------

Seta
------------
Looking at the two of them, Seta nods " I am ready to leave right now if you want to." Smiling at the two of them as they both talk to her looking to Vulgruff" Thank you, I do not need the horse anymore but thank you for offering the option to me." Walking to the door she stands near watching the two. Moving back to Jurgen, she unclips the cloak with a smile she nods "Thank you." and extends the cloak back to Jurgen

"Thanks." *He says with a wink as he puts it on.*
james.steelhaven
james.steelhaven
Bone-Breaker
Bone-Breaker

Back to top Go down

The Rise of the Dragonguard II - Page 4 Empty The look

Post  james.steelhaven Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:51 pm

*Jurgen squints outside HH as looks to Windhelm.*

"It will be good to see my old stomping grounds again. Me and my brother would fight over the stupidest shit. Good times."
"Tell me, how many children did Ulfric manage to have before the end? I would very much like to meet the new Jarl."
james.steelhaven
james.steelhaven
Bone-Breaker
Bone-Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:07 pm

The Rebel wrote:
Vulgruff wrote:
The Rebel wrote:
Lord Nerevar wrote:
Lucius

Drelayn

Lucius

---
Darius

Erlander
---------

Darius

"Erlander! You have returned? I thought you wanted to leave us? Our position shall be the same as before. The list, we want it."
Erlander
---------

"What list? You think there is a list with the name of everyone who served the Stormcloaks? Just aske me what you need to know and lets be done with it."
Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:11 pm

Vulgruff wrote:
The Rebel wrote:
Vulgruff wrote:
The Rebel wrote:
Lord Nerevar wrote:
Lucius

Drelayn

Lucius

---
Darius

Erlander
---------

Darius

Erlander
---------

"What list? You think there is a list with the name of everyone who served the Stormcloaks? Just aske me what you need to know and lets be done with it."

Darius

"The list we asked for." Dariusnsighed and sat on carriage, looking down at the Nord.
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:12 pm

james.steelhaven wrote:*Jurgen squints outside HH as looks to Windhelm.*

"It will be good to see my old stomping grounds again. Me and my brother would fight over the stupidest shit. Good times."
"Tell me, how many children did Ulfric manage to have before the end? I would very much like to meet the new Jarl."

Vulgruff stoped. "None.." he said, in a sad voice. "I don't know who Tullius made Jarl, but I can guarantee he is of no relation to Ulfric."
Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  Sovngarde Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:13 pm

DanielStormblade wrote:Fenreld

After 3 long nights of travel from Castle Volkihar, Fenreld finally arrives at the city once known as the City of Kings, now known as Windhelm, sighing a deep relief, mumbling to himself "Finally... I might actually be able get some decent rest and maybe find some work..." then enters the Candlehearth Hall and approachs the Barkeep

"Excuse me... Do you have a room available?"
"Hmm... Yes... but the only one left is in the cellar."
"That will work perfectly, Also... Let me know if anyone comes looking for a skilled infiltrator for hire."
"Sure can..."

Fenreld pays the Barkeep for a weeks worth of rent and makes his way to the cellar to get some much needed rest.

Metina
--------------
Arriving in Candlehearth Hall Metina sits down watching a man enter and approach the bar tender hearing the word "Infiltrator" she watches him carefully. Moving over closer to the cellar and slowly she moves down the stairs toward the mans room.

Seta
------------
Seta sighs sadly and look to Jurgen "I do not think Ulfric had any descendants Jurgen"
Sovngarde
Sovngarde
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next