Stormcloak Soldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Privateer Hold

Go down

Privateer Hold Empty Privateer Hold

Post  Lord Nerevar Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:54 pm

Daggerfall is receiving no love, though Arena isn't either, so I decided to make this new topic because I was thinking it earlier. I think the Daggerfall has the hardest beginning in the Elder Scrolls series. It took me many attempts to finally get out of Privateer Hold. Morrowind's start was easy, as you start off in Seyda Neen, and the first dungeons in Skyrim and Oblivion were very easy too, and I got through on me first attempt as those. Even escaping the Imperial Dungeons in Arena was easier, and it took me less attempts than to get through Arena's firt dungeon than Privateer Hold. I did not get through the Imperial Dungeons on my first go, but I find it much easier than Privateer Hold. Does anyone else think the same? That Daggerfall has the hardest beginning in The Elder Scrolls series.

Last edited by Lord Nerevar on Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added another sentence on the end.)
Lord Nerevar
Lord Nerevar
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum