Stormcloak Soldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pete Hines said on twitter that there will be no more DLC for Skyrim.

4 posters

Go down

Pete Hines said on twitter that there will be no more DLC for Skyrim. Empty Pete Hines said on twitter that there will be no more DLC for Skyrim.

Post  The Rebel Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:09 pm

^That
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Pete Hines said on twitter that there will be no more DLC for Skyrim. Empty Re: Pete Hines said on twitter that there will be no more DLC for Skyrim.

Post  Arnier the fallen Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:16 pm

The Rebel wrote:^That

what? no say its not true the story isnt finished there are too many loose ends Sad "labour of love" really?

ps. sorry if I seemed a bit Whitney and entitled just then it's just dragonborn didn't feel
like a last DLC not like shivering isles did you know what I mean?
Arnier the fallen
Arnier the fallen
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Pete Hines said on twitter that there will be no more DLC for Skyrim. Empty Re: Pete Hines said on twitter that there will be no more DLC for Skyrim.

Post  The Rebel Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:32 pm

Arnier the fallen wrote:

what? no say its not true the story isnt finished there are too many loose ends Sad "labour of love" really?

ps. sorry if I seemed a bit Whitney and entitled just then it's just dragonborn didn't feel

That's what I thought... at least FO:4 will be here sooner.
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arnier the fallen Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:41 pm

The Rebel wrote:
Arnier the fallen wrote:

yeah atleast that's something, but the way Bethesda is going it will be streamlined to hell and not a very god story Sad god I miss the old days when the story was what sold the game not the name of the company or the graphics, why can't all developers try hard and not make a deadline and send out half finished games
Arnier the fallen
Arnier the fallen
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Nerevar Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:44 pm

Arnier the fallen wrote:
The Rebel wrote:
Arnier the fallen wrote:

yeah atleast that's something, but the way Bethesda is going it will be streamlined to hell and not a very god story Sad god I miss the old days when the story was what sold the game not the name of the company or the graphics, why can't all developers try hard and not make a deadline and send out half finished games

Because they make more money if they tailor the game to casual players, as there are more of them.
Lord Nerevar
Lord Nerevar
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arnier the fallen Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:51 pm

Lord Nerevar wrote:
Arnier the fallen wrote:
The Rebel wrote:
Arnier the fallen wrote:

Because they make more money if they tailor the game to casual players, as there are more of them.

I get that believe me I do and I know that just how business works (cater to the masses not the minority) but the horrible thought that it's the masses that are destroying a franchise in the eyes of its long term
fans, it honestly breaks my heart and I'm sick of the hand holding but I can also see why it's necessary in this day and age when good hard games fade into obscurity and easy games although they may or may not be bad rocket to success
Arnier the fallen
Arnier the fallen
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  james.steelhaven Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:09 pm

Not surprised from a developer POV, FO4 would be heating up right now and they need code monkeys for it.

Still, I'd rather see the fan-dumb take over, personally. Mods exist for a reason.
james.steelhaven
james.steelhaven
Bone-Breaker
Bone-Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down