Stormcloak Soldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your playstyle

+2
The Rebel
DanielStormblade
6 posters

Go down

Your playstyle Empty Your playstyle

Post  DanielStormblade Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:34 am

What is your play style in Skyrim? Are you a True Warrior who despises magic, or are you A mage who refuses to use physical weapons, or do you hide in the shadows and kill your enemies without being seen, or do you play a mixture of anyone of them or all of them?

Me? well as you might have guessed from the roleplay. I prefer sticking to the shadows. But I will fight out in open when needed, like when I am fighting for Skyrim along side the Stormcloaks. I devote myself to Nocturnal... The only daedric "prince" worthy of worship or consideration in my opinion. "Lady Luck" they call her... "Empress of Shadow"... Luck and Shadows are what keep me alive. Of course I dabble in enchanting to enhance my stealth abilities and the strength of my bow.
DanielStormblade
DanielStormblade
Unblooded
Unblooded

Back to top Go down

Your playstyle Empty Re: Your playstyle

Post  The Rebel Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:00 am

Assassin, most of the time it's Over Powered.

It is also great to make glass cannons and rely on your offence because one hit in higher levels could kill youm
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  james.steelhaven Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:19 am

DanielStormblade wrote:What is your play style in Skyrim? Are you a True Warrior who despises magic, or are you A mage who refuses to use physical weapons, or do you hide in the shadows and kill your enemies without being seen, or do you play a mixture of anyone of them or all of them?

Me? well as you might have guessed from the roleplay. I prefer sticking to the shadows. But I will fight out in open when needed, like when I am fighting for Skyrim along side the Stormcloaks. I devote myself to Nocturnal... The only daedric "prince" worthy of worship or consideration in my opinion. "Lady Luck" they call her... "Empress of Shadow"... Luck and Shadows are what keep me alive. Of course I dabble in enchanting to enhance my stealth abilities and the strength of my bow.

NORD SWORD N BOARD, HOO-RAH!

(with healing magic for my dip-shit followers.... idiots.)
james.steelhaven
james.steelhaven
Bone-Breaker
Bone-Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Grimnir Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:31 pm

I'm also a sword-and-board Nord, but the only magic I use is the Thu'um and potions of restoration.

Your playstyle Magick10
Grimnir
Grimnir
Admin
Admin

https://stormcloaksoldier.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  james.steelhaven Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:35 pm

Grimnir wrote:I'm also a sword-and-board Nord, but the only magic I use is the Thu'um and potions of restoration.

Yes, I would agree, but my followers are some DUMB mo'fos sometime. I swear that's the only reason I have Myjoll with me- she's immortal because she's a quest giver.

And a tall leggy blonde with me AIN'T a bad thing!
james.steelhaven
james.steelhaven
Bone-Breaker
Bone-Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sovngarde Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:57 pm

Grimnir wrote:I'm also a sword-and-board Nord, but the only magic I use is the Thu'um and potions of restoration.

Your playstyle Magick10
Sovngarde
Sovngarde
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Your playstyle Empty Well

Post  Philosopher Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:13 pm

It depends on the race.
Philosopher
Philosopher
Unblooded