Stormcloak Soldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one reason why you should join the Empire.

3 posters

Go down

The one reason why you should join the Empire. Empty The one reason why you should join the Empire.

Post  The Rebel Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:56 am

The elders scrolls would be nothing without it.

Seriously, think about it. Every Hero recently has started their journey in an imperial prison or as an imperial prisoner. Without the imperials there would be no heroes and thus no more elder scrolls.

Every hero needs an Empire, without the Empire would be no more heroes. No more heroes means the end of the kalpa or much worse.
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

The one reason why you should join the Empire. Empty Re: The one reason why you should join the Empire.

Post  james.steelhaven Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:28 pm

The Rebel wrote:The elders scrolls would be nothing without it.

Seriously, think about it. Every Hero recently has started their journey in an imperial prison or as an imperial prisoner. Without the imperials there would be no heroes and thus no more elder scrolls.

Every hero needs an Empire, without the Empire would be no more heroes. No more heroes means the end of the kalpa or much worse.

So, we should join the empire because of their lack of human rights? GENIUS! I bet there were some Romans who said the same thing.
james.steelhaven
james.steelhaven
Bone-Breaker
Bone-Breaker

Back to top Go down

The one reason why you should join the Empire. Empty Re: The one reason why you should join the Empire.

Post  The Rebel Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:32 pm

james.steelhaven wrote:

So, we should join the empire because of their lack of human rights? GENIUS! I bet there were some Romans who said the same thing.
No, because without Imperial prisons there will be no more heroes.

learn2readingcomprehension.
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  james.steelhaven Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:37 pm

The Rebel wrote:
james.steelhaven wrote:

You LEARN to comprehension. Your topic is "Why to join the empire" and you list the prisons. That is the stupidest shit I have ever read.

Your character is never mentioned as being a criminal in any shape. He's just 'in prison' for no reason. Translation: he is a political prisoner.
Meaning, the Empire doesn't give a damn about human rights (which, based on the Roman Empire, would be par for the course.
Still, it's odd that the empire doesn't have slaves.)

At least in Skyrim, the main character has the charge of being a Stormcloak rebel on him, justified or not. At least there is a charge.
james.steelhaven
james.steelhaven
Bone-Breaker
Bone-Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:22 pm

james.steelhaven wrote:
The Rebel wrote:
james.steelhaven wrote:

You LEARN to comprehension. Your topic is "Why to join the empire" and you list the prisons. That is the stupidest shit I have ever read.

Your character is never mentioned as being a criminal in any shape. He's just 'in prison' for no reason. Translation: he is a political prisoner.
Meaning, the Empire doesn't give a damn about human rights (which, based on the Roman Empire, would be par for the course.

At least in Skyrim, the main character has the charge of being a Stormcloak rebel on him, justified or not. At least there is a charge.

You, my friend, are taking this thread FAR too seriously.

I think you missed the humour in this thread.

*flees to GameFAQS*
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  james.steelhaven Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:41 pm

The Rebel wrote:
james.steelhaven wrote:
The Rebel wrote:
james.steelhaven wrote:

You, my friend, are taking this thread FAR too seriously.

I think you missed the humour in this thread.

*flees to GameFAQS*

You do know that communication is 95% non-verbal right?

So when you post text, 95% of your meaning is lost?

What, do I look telepathic? No?
Then maybe you can clarify your statements a LOT better next time?
I thought so.
james.steelhaven
james.steelhaven
Bone-Breaker
Bone-Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:44 pm

What on Earth about that made it look serious?
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  james.steelhaven Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:06 pm

The Rebel wrote:

Again, not psychic.
james.steelhaven
james.steelhaven
Bone-Breaker
Bone-Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:12 pm

james.steelhaven wrote:
The Rebel wrote:

Again, not psychic.

You needn't be psychic to see humour. You just need a sense of humour, other forums and message boards generally know a non-serious thread when they see it. I doubt they're all psychic.
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Grimnir Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:52 pm

The one reason why you should join the Empire. Im-offended-that-means-Im-right
Grimnir
Grimnir
Admin
Admin

https://stormcloaksoldier.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down