Stormcloak Soldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rise of The Dragonguard OOC and Singup thread #1

+5
Vulgruff
Ulfric Stormcloak
Sovngarde
The Rebel
Arnier the fallen
9 posters

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

The Rise of The Dragonguard OOC and Singup thread #1 - Page 15 Empty Re: The Rise of The Dragonguard OOC and Singup thread #1

Post  Sovngarde Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:13 pm

DanielStormblade wrote:
Lord Nerevar wrote:
DanielStormblade wrote:
Lord Nerevar wrote:
DanielStormblade wrote:
Lord Nerevar wrote:
DanielStormblade wrote:I would like to apologize to everyone about my last post... it was very late/early when I posted it... I have fixed it to match everything that has happened.

I didn't see anything wrong with it.

Cause I fixed it... I hasd said taht Grimnir was in his stormcloak armor... when he was in his casual clothes... >.>

I did read the original as well, but I didn't notice that.

it was there... "heh... seems some stormcloaks aren't afraid to wear their armor in an Imperial controlled city"

Now I remember. I didn't think much of it at the time.

Grimnir messaged me telling me about it... I was like... "oops... ok no more posting at 3 am"

I will post in well soon
Sovngarde
Sovngarde
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

The Rise of The Dragonguard OOC and Singup thread #1 - Page 15 Empty Re: The Rise of The Dragonguard OOC and Singup thread #1

Post  DanielStormblade Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:15 pm

Sovngarde wrote:I will post in well soon
Don't worry about it.... Can't go much farther without Vulgruff posting something.
DanielStormblade
DanielStormblade
Unblooded
Unblooded

Back to top Go down

Post  james.steelhaven Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:02 pm

I was out of pocket Sunday, but was monitoring the forum. I am waiting on Vulgruff too.
james.steelhaven
james.steelhaven
Bone-Breaker
Bone-Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post  DanielStormblade Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:03 pm

Seems everyone is... Since he has characters on both sides of the RP.
DanielStormblade
DanielStormblade
Unblooded
Unblooded

Back to top Go down

Post  DanielStormblade Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:57 pm

Where is that Nord... This is what... Day 3 that he's made everyone wait?
DanielStormblade
DanielStormblade
Unblooded
Unblooded

Back to top Go down

Post  james.steelhaven Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:58 pm

DanielStormblade wrote:Where is that Nord... This is what... Day 3 that he's made everyone wait?

Weekends can't count, really, my weekends were tied up too.
james.steelhaven
james.steelhaven
Bone-Breaker
Bone-Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post  DanielStormblade Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:59 pm

james.steelhaven wrote:
DanielStormblade wrote:Where is that Nord... This is what... Day 3 that he's made everyone wait?

But I still saw you on even for a short time. He's been AWOL since Friday
DanielStormblade
DanielStormblade
Unblooded
Unblooded

Back to top Go down

Post  james.steelhaven Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:06 pm

DanielStormblade wrote:
james.steelhaven wrote:

True, but I have mobile access. Being Monday, I am inclined to cut him some slack. FOR NOW. No
james.steelhaven
james.steelhaven
Bone-Breaker
Bone-Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Arnier the fallen Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:27 am

james.steelhaven wrote:
DanielStormblade wrote:
james.steelhaven wrote:

True, but I have mobile access. Being Monday, I am inclined to cut him some slack. FOR NOW. No

I think if he isn't on here tonight he may get 'injured' and be in a Temple being healed untill such time as he returns, that way we can all continue with both arcs of the RP
Arnier the fallen
Arnier the fallen
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  DanielStormblade Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:29 am

Arnier the fallen wrote:
james.steelhaven wrote:
DanielStormblade wrote:
james.steelhaven wrote:

I think if he isn't on here tonight he may get 'injured' and be in a Temple being healed untill such time as he returns, that way we can all continue with both arcs of the RP
I'd be happy to "injury" the actual Vulgruff Character... pulling the old "arrow in the knee"
DanielStormblade
DanielStormblade
Unblooded
Unblooded

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:19 am

What are we doing om the Vulgruff situation? We need a response in our arc so should we just guess or try to delay it?

What about the main arc?
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  DanielStormblade Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:24 am

The Rebel wrote:What are we doing om the Vulgruff situation? We need a response in our arc so should we just guess or try to delay it?

What about the main arc?

as I said in the MIA thread, I think we should give Vulgruff characters injuries... and put him in healing temples... let him catch up when he comes back. We gave him yesterday and the entire weekend... and unless I'm mistaken he has not contacted any of us.
DanielStormblade
DanielStormblade
Unblooded
Unblooded

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:25 am

DanielStormblade wrote:
The Rebel wrote:What are we doing om the Vulgruff situation? We need a response in our arc so should we just guess or try to delay it?

What about the main arc?

as I said in the MIA thread, I think we should give Vulgruff characters injuries... and put him in healing temples... let him catch up when he comes back. We gave him yesterday and the entire weekend... and unless I'm mistaken he has not contacted any of us.
I like this but it goes against some rules... lets just say that you decide to go without him. Don't need to specify why, just go.

Same for both arcs, that way we don't control his character.
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  DanielStormblade Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:27 am

The Rebel wrote:
DanielStormblade wrote:

What about the main arc?

I like this but it goes against some rules... lets just say that you decide to go without him. Don't need to specify why, just go.

And if he gets upset... Oh well... We gave him a very generous amount of time to contact someone.
DanielStormblade
DanielStormblade
Unblooded
Unblooded

Back to top Go down

Post  james.steelhaven Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:29 am

DanielStormblade wrote:
The Rebel wrote:
DanielStormblade wrote:

What about the main arc?

And if he gets upset... Oh well... We gave him a very generous amount of time to contact someone.

Agreed with all of the above! Lets do it!
james.steelhaven
james.steelhaven
Bone-Breaker
Bone-Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post  DanielStormblade Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:30 am

james.steelhaven wrote:Agreed with all of the above! Lets do it!
Now we just have to wait for Sov to comment on our Arc.... lol
DanielStormblade
DanielStormblade
Unblooded
Unblooded

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15