Stormcloak Soldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rise of the Dragonguard II

+4
Sovngarde
Vulgruff
james.steelhaven
The Rebel
8 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Rise of the Dragonguard II Empty The Rise of the Dragonguard II

Post  The Rebel Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:44 pm

https://stormcloaksoldier.forumotion.com/t20-the-rise-of-the-dragonguard

Same as before.

Arngeir has been killed by Lucius. Mortalitus Oculatus painted on the walls with his blood.
Drelayn, Darius and Ev'ra used Seta, Vulgruff and a Greybead as human shields. This is too make a distractiom for Lucius.
Every PC is fine and with their respective groups.
One Horse is dead for the assassins but Darius shared with Lucius.
Assassins are returning to their fort.
Vulgruff's party are recovering.
Eradrann has found Arngeir and the wall.

If anything is wrong discuss it in the OOC.
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

The Rise of the Dragonguard II Empty Re: The Rise of the Dragonguard II

Post  The Rebel Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:54 pm

Darius

"Thank you for the lift." He said as mounted the spare horse. "Now what?" He asked.

Lucius

"Return to the fort, before the guards find us and news travels." He commented, that was close and the room for error was large. Already in the back of his mind was another plan. A smaller plan but a plan still.
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

The Rise of the Dragonguard II Empty Back in the saddle.... again....

Post  james.steelhaven Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:56 pm

*The last of the strange attackers rode off down the side of the mountain. Jurgen took a knee and panted heavily, hunting bow in hand.*
"I'm not as good as I once was, but I am good once as I ever was." *He pushed himself back up with the bow, and strolled over to Seta's bound body.*

"Up you go, lass. I saw Vulgruff take a solid blow, lets check on him."

*He then goes to check on the younger Nord.* "Ah, get up you pansy. I've had steaks tougher than you." *He said as Healing hands was being cast on him.*

"Back on your feet."

Last edited by james.steelhaven on Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : lolz typos)
james.steelhaven
james.steelhaven
Bone-Breaker
Bone-Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:58 pm

Vulgruff
----------------

Vulgruff walked over to Seta, who was laying in the snow. He knelt behind her, clutching his own wound and said, "Are you okay?" he said panting. Well me managed to save her at at least, I just wish I knew what was happening... He thought.

Erlander
----------------

This is the fort they went in He though, examining the area. I've been tracking these agents across Skyrim, I can't believe it is really them. While serving as a Ranger in the Legion he had heard rumors of the Mortalitus Oculatus, the group of highly skilled assassins, but to think they were true. If they are back, they may go after the Thalmor and if they do I want in. He sat hidden in the snowbank waiting for their next move.
Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

https://www.facebook.com/HumbleUlfric

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:03 pm

Vulgruff wrote:Vulgruff
----------------

Vulgruff walked over to Seta, who was laying in the snow. He knelt behind her, clutching his own wound and said, "Are you okay?" he said panting. Well me managed to save her at at least, I just wish I knew what was happening... He thought.

Erlander
----------------

This is the fort they went in He though, examining the area. I've been tracking these agents across Skyrim, I can't believe it is really them. While serving as a Ranger in the Legion he had heard rumors of the Mortalitus Oculatus, the group of highly skilled assassins, but to think they were true. If they are back, they may go after the Thalmor and if they do I want in. He sat hidden in the snowbank waiting for their next move.

Lucius

They finally arrived at the fort. Lucius was tired and went straight to bed there. Darius stayed awake though.

Darius

Darius felt paranoia and so he watched for an army of guards. Instead he saw hinself being watched.
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:09 pm

The Rebel wrote:
----------------

Erlander
----------------

Lucius

They finally arrived at the fort. Lucius was tired and went straight to bed there. Darius stayed awake though.

Darius

Darius felt paranoia and so he watched for an army of guards. Instead he saw hinself being watched.

Erlander
----------------
Damn, I'm made Erlander thought, No point in hiding now. Erlander stepped out of hiding with his bow drawn.

"So," he said, "Your one of the members of the Mortalitus Oculatus." Erlander was an expert marksmen, and was ready to but an arrow through this person at any second. "Don't try anything funny, or I'll pin you to a wall with an arrow"
Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:12 pm

Vulgruff wrote:
The Rebel wrote:
----------------

Erlander
----------------

Lucius

Darius

Erlander
----------------
Damn, I'm made Erlander thought, No point in hiding now. Erlander stepped out of hiding with his bow drawn.

"So," he said, "Your one of the members of the Mortalitus Oculatus." Erlander was an expert marksmen, and was ready to but an arrow through this person at any second. "Don't try anything funny, or I'll pin you to a wall with an arrow"
Darius

"Haha, a fan? Do not be so violent. What are your wishes?" He retorted.

---
3:11AM, got to go.
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:16 pm

The Rebel wrote:
Vulgruff wrote:
The Rebel wrote:
----------------

Erlander
----------------

Lucius

Darius

Erlander
----------------

Darius

Erlander
-----------------

Erlander smiled, "To kill Thalmor. Are you still in the business?"
Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  Sovngarde Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:26 pm

Seta's eyes snap open sitting up quickly she raises her right hand quickly, her hand erupting in flame a ball forming as she sits up pointing it at the first person her eyes widen "Vulgruff, lucky i saw you or I would have taken your head off." Rubbing her head she curse's" It feels like I got hit in the head. owww" Looking around she sighs" At least you two are Alri- wait your bleeding Vulgruff." turning around she kneels. Placing her hand on his wound she channels a massive healing spell into him to stop the bleeding.

Nodding she gives a smile before falling on her back. Rolling onto her knees again she sighs "J....J....Jurgen..... Are you hu....hurt? come here if you are. I am exhausted." Standing her knees shake slightly, "My dress is wet now.....Well I guess this sucks" With a smile she giggles and and reach back fumbling to release her ponytail. Pulling the dress off, she reveals a chain shirt underneath, going from her neck to her midriff area. The leggings are leather, from her waist to just below her knees.

Sighing Seta smiles " The dress was heavy, I still dont know why i wear it...oh ya my father says i should. " With a shrug she walks over to Jurgen "Arms up, let me check you for injuries and the like." Her voice was weak and her movement sluggish.

OOC
--------
Long post is long Razz and ya just because shes a healer so she wears armor underneath the dress as protection Razz
Sovngarde
Sovngarde
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:41 pm

Sovngarde wrote:Seta's eyes snap open sitting up quickly she raises her right hand quickly, her hand erupting in flame a ball forming as she sits up pointing it at the first person her eyes widen "Vulgruff, lucky i saw you or I would have taken your head off." Rubbing her head she curse's" It feels like I got hit in the head. owww" Looking around she sighs" At least you two are Alri- wait your bleeding Vulgruff." turning around she kneels. Placing her hand on his wound she channels a massive healing spell into him to stop the bleeding.

Nodding she gives a smile before falling on her back. Rolling onto her knees again she sighs "J....J....Jurgen..... Are you hu....hurt? come here if you are. I am exhausted." Standing her knees shake slightly, "My dress is wet now.....Well I guess this sucks" With a smile she giggles and and reach back fumbling to release her ponytail. Pulling the dress off, she reveals a chain shirt underneath, going from her neck to her midriff area. The leggings are leather, from her waist to just below her knees.

Sighing Seta smiles " The dress was heavy, I still dont know why i wear it...oh ya my father says i should. " With a shrug she walks over to Jurgen "Arms up, let me check you for injuries and the like." Her voice was weak and her movement sluggish.

OOC
--------
Long post is long Razz and ya just because shes a healer so she wears armor underneath the dress as protection Razz

Vulgruff picked up Seta saying, "Lets get inside." He backed through the door and set Seta down. "Take this, I'm going to go check on Eradrann" He said, handing her his water skin. He walked over to where he saw Eradrann and his brother standing. "Hey, what's going on.."

Then he saw Arngeir's body, his blood spilled across the wall. Vulgruff fell to his knees. "Why... The greybeards have always been peaceful.... there was no need for this." Vulgruff whispered, in a sad tone. Vulgruff rose up, determined. "The greybeards are dear to Skyrim. Whoever did this will find no refuge in these lands. They will die."

Only a day after Vulgruff put revenge aside, he was engulfed by it. All because I let Lucius leave this mountain alive. He thought. He clenched his fist around his Amulet of Talos. Never Again
Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  james.steelhaven Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:53 pm

Sovngarde wrote:Sighing Seta smiles " The dress was heavy, I still dont know why i wear it...oh ya my father says i should. " With a shrug she walks over to Jurgen "Arms up, let me check you for injuries and the like." Her voice was weak and her movement sluggish.

"No need, little miss," *Jurgen conjures a healing spell in his right hand.* "Got my own. Sides, I wasn't hurt either, but thanks for asking.

Net set of chain you have there. And your right, being a lady is nice and all, but you got have your armor too."
james.steelhaven
james.steelhaven
Bone-Breaker
Bone-Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sovngarde Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:11 pm

Smiling at Jurgen she nods" I am glad you are not hurt. And thanks this armor was my mothers." Looking around her eyebrow raise's "Where did Arneger go?" Feeling herself being picked up she turned her head to come face to face with Vulgraff smiling slightly " You know, you dont have to come to my rescue every time right?" As Vulgruff sets her down, Seta leans in to hug the man before letting go to take the water skin "Thank you Vulgruff. I appreciate it. I will try to save you some." Opening the water skin she drinks deeply before capping it and setting it down next to her.
Sovngarde
Sovngarde
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  james.steelhaven Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:21 pm

Vulgruff wrote:
Sovngarde wrote:Seta's eyes snap open sitting up quickly she raises her right hand quickly, her hand erupting in flame a ball forming as she sits up pointing it at the first person her eyes widen "Vulgruff, lucky i saw you or I would have taken your head off." Rubbing her head she curse's" It feels like I got hit in the head. owww" Looking around she sighs" At least you two are Alri- wait your bleeding Vulgruff." turning around she kneels. Placing her hand on his wound she channels a massive healing spell into him to stop the bleeding.

Vulgruff picked up Seta saying, "Lets get inside." He backed through the door and set Seta down. "Take this, I'm going to go check on Eradrann" He said, handing her his water skin. He walked over to where he saw Eradrann and his brother standing. "Hey, what's going on.."

Then he saw Arngeir's body, his blood spilled across the wall. Vulgruff fell to his knees. "Why... The greybeards have always been peaceful.... there was no need for this." Vulgruff whispered, in a sad tone. Vulgruff rose up, determined. "The greybeards are dear to Skyrim. Whoever did this will find no refuge in these lands. They will die."

Only a day after Vulgruff put revenge aside, he was engulfed by it. All because I let Lucius leave this mountain alive. He thought. He clenched his fist around his Amulet of Talos. Never Again

I was no disciple of the Greybeards, but your right Vulgruff. This was uncalled for. Though my original purpose still stands; we need to get to Windhelm."
james.steelhaven
james.steelhaven
Bone-Breaker
Bone-Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:33 pm

james.steelhaven wrote:
Vulgruff wrote:

I was no disciple of the Greybeards, but your right Vulgruff. This was uncalled for. Though my original purpose still stands; we need to get to Windhelm."
Vulgruff
-----------------

"Eradrann, what did you speak with Paarthurnax about?"
Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:00 am

Vulgruff wrote:
The Rebel wrote:
Vulgruff wrote:
The Rebel wrote:
----------------

Erlander
----------------

Lucius

Darius

Erlander
----------------

Darius

Erlander
-----------------

Darius

Darius happily responded. "Ask the greybeards. If you wish to join us you must prove your loyalty to the order."
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Nerevar Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:23 am

Drelayn

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drelayn, used to little amounts of sleep, awoke during the night, and decided there was no point in trying to get back to sleep. He decided to wander around the Fort a bit more, as he had not yet seen all that it had to offer, and maybe watch the Fort for the duration night. 'The chance if intruders is very slim' Drelsyn thought 'As no one knows we are based here. Still, it is best to be in our guard'. When Drelayn had entered the courtyard, he heard a muffled conversation. 'The others wouldn't already up and about' Drelayn thought, 'I'd better go investigate. As he drew closer, Drelayn saw that one of them was a Nord, and certainly wasn't anyone in the Mortalitus Oculatus. However, Drelayn recognised Darius talking with the Nord, and was less apprehensive. 'I wish people would tell me when they invited people to the Fort. First Darius, now this Nord.' Drelayn thought to himself, and moved closer to hear what the two were talking about.

Last edited by Lord Nerevar on Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lord Nerevar
Lord Nerevar
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arnier the fallen Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:14 pm

Vulgruff wrote:
Vulgruff
-----------------

Eradrann

regaining his senses after all that went on Eradrann, turned to Vulgruff and said

"well my brother did most of the talking, we asked him for aid and council, on a matter of great importance to humans and dragons alike, we're reforming the Akaviri Dragonguard and showing the blades what they have forgotten, dragons can be trusted and worked with, whether they accept this or not is of little importance, we promissed Paarthurnax that no more dragons would be harmed by the blades."
Arnier the fallen
Arnier the fallen
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  james.steelhaven Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:23 pm

Arnier the fallen wrote:
Vulgruff wrote:
Vulgruff
-----------------

Eradrann

regaining his senses after all that went on Eradrann, turned to Vulgruff and said

"well my brother did most of the talking, we asked him for aid and council, on a matter of great importance to humans and dragons alike, we're reforming the Akaviri Dragonguard and showing the blades what they have forgotten, dragons can be trusted and worked with, whether they accept this or not is of little importance, we promissed Paarthurnax that no more dragons would be harmed by the blades."

"Aka who?" *Jurgen asked.*
james.steelhaven
james.steelhaven
Bone-Breaker
Bone-Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Arnier the fallen Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:33 pm

james.steelhaven wrote:
Arnier the fallen wrote:
Vulgruff wrote:
Vulgruff
-----------------

Eradrann

"Aka who?" *Jurgen asked.*

Eradrann

Turning to Jurgen Eradrann said with a slight smile

"Akavir, the forgotten home of the blades, among other races, its a long story"

Last edited by Arnier the fallen on Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arnier the fallen
Arnier the fallen
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:38 pm

Arnier the fallen wrote:
Vulgruff wrote:
Vulgruff
-----------------

Eradrann

Seta

"What if the Dragon destroyed a farm? What then?"
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:43 pm

The Rebel wrote:
Vulgruff wrote:
The Rebel wrote:
Vulgruff wrote:
The Rebel wrote:
----------------

Erlander
----------------

Lucius

Darius

Erlander
----------------

Darius

Erlander
-----------------

Darius

Darius happily responded. "Ask the greybeards. If you wish to join us you must prove your loyalty to the order."
Erlander
-----------------

How bad could it be? Erlander thought. "What must I do?"
Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:48 pm

Darius

"Stay here." With that Darius jumped down the ladder and called Lucius.
---

Lucius

"State who you have served before, the Stormcloaks? The Empire? The Dark Brotherhood?" He already had a plan formulated in the back of his mind.
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arnier the fallen Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:07 pm

The Rebel wrote:
Arnier the fallen wrote:
Vulgruff wrote:
Vulgruff
-----------------

Eradrann

Seta

"What if the Dragon destroyed a farm? What then?"

Eradrann

"the blades aren't killing dragons that are attacking farms they're killing dragons because the feel the need to they have lost all reason on their genocidal campaign against Alduin and his followers, who no longer pose a threat."
Arnier the fallen
Arnier the fallen
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:09 pm

The Rebel wrote:Darius

---

Lucius

"State who you have served before, the Stormcloaks? The Empire? The Dark Brotherhood?" He already had a plan formulated in the back of his mind.
Erlander
--------------

"Empire, Stormcloaks, Thieves Guild, Skyrim."
Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:18 pm

Vulgruff wrote:
The Rebel wrote:Darius

---

Lucius

Erlander
--------------

"Empire, Stormcloaks, Thieves Guild, Skyrim."

Lucius

"Empire AND Stormcloaks? Explain."
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content