Stormcloak Soldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rise of The Dragonguard OOC and Singup thread #1

+5
Vulgruff
Ulfric Stormcloak
Sovngarde
The Rebel
Arnier the fallen
9 posters

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

The Rise of The Dragonguard OOC and Singup thread #1 - Page 9 Empty Re: The Rise of The Dragonguard OOC and Singup thread #1

Post  Lord Nerevar Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:52 pm

So it looks like the tag team is back on. Our torture chamber won't be vacant for long...
Lord Nerevar
Lord Nerevar
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

The Rise of The Dragonguard OOC and Singup thread #1 - Page 9 Empty Re: The Rise of The Dragonguard OOC and Singup thread #1

Post  Lord Nerevar Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:53 pm

What did you expect attacking an armed man, while you were unarmed? You should've used the Thu'um.
Lord Nerevar
Lord Nerevar
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:53 pm

james.steelhaven wrote:
Vulgruff wrote:
The Rebel wrote:
Arnier the fallen wrote:nice to see all hell break loose when im away lmao Smile i think im up to date with my last post
Yep.

All.your Seta sre belong to us.

You've pulled so much crap on me without me getting to react, not this time.

Nor me, fuck this. Seta is not getting away, without her player here.
The thing is, you appeared out of nowhere. We had to improvise. Thus crap was pulled.
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Nerevar Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:53 pm

You really don't give up, do you Vulgruff?
Lord Nerevar
Lord Nerevar
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:53 pm

Lord Nerevar wrote:What did you expect attacking an armed man, while you were unarmed? You should've used the Thu'um.

No one ever said they took my weapon, and I still had my knife.
Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

https://www.facebook.com/HumbleUlfric

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:54 pm

Lord Nerevar wrote:You really don't give up, do you Vulgruff?

Nope, two people can pull bull crap
Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Nerevar Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:54 pm

Being tied up kind of suggests we took your weapons.
Lord Nerevar
Lord Nerevar
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:56 pm

Lord Nerevar wrote:Being tied up kind of suggests we took your weapons.

This has happened 3 times to me, Its getting annoying. He wouldn't have been able to just walk up and stab me. I'm not even getting a chance to fight its just "well your stabbed, well your tied up."
Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:58 pm

Vulgruff wrote:

This has happened 3 times to me, Its getting annoying. He wouldn't have been able to just walk up and stab me. I'm not even getting a chance to fight its just "well your stabbed, well your tied up."

You were tied up. You couldn't do anything and yet you did. You break a commom sense rule so so did we.
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:00 pm

The Rebel wrote:
Vulgruff wrote:

You were tied up. You couldn't do anything and yet you did. You break a common sense rule so so did we.

Mine made sense. I used a knife to cut the bonds, because you never searched me. this "before any one could react" is bull. Also, I should have got to fight before you tied me up but instead it was. "well, we kicked your ass."
Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Nerevar Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:00 pm

I think we should rewind this debacle.
Lord Nerevar
Lord Nerevar
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Nerevar Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:01 pm

You were being watched, you know.
Lord Nerevar
Lord Nerevar
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  james.steelhaven Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:01 pm

Vulgruff wrote:
The Rebel wrote:
Vulgruff wrote:

You were tied up. You couldn't do anything and yet you did. You break a common sense rule so so did we.

Mine made sense. I used a knife to cut the bonds, because you never searched me. this "before any one could react" is bull. Also, I should have got to fight before you tied me up but instead it was. "well, we kicked your ass."

Though I cut him loose?
james.steelhaven
james.steelhaven
Bone-Breaker
Bone-Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:02 pm

Vulgruff wrote:
The Rebel wrote:
Vulgruff wrote:

I PM'ed you instructing you. When did we kick your ass? We tied you up then ran away. Or planned to.
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Nerevar Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:03 pm

How could that happen with us there? Ev'ra, Darius and I did exist you guys know.
Lord Nerevar
Lord Nerevar
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:06 pm

Wait, are you now trying to say Darius got away, because he didn't. Also you PMed me saying "were doing stuff important to the story don't post" which is dumb as hell
Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Nerevar Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:07 pm

Yes, I hit you with my horse. None of you had attacked me, and I could quickly return mounted as I had not gone far.
Lord Nerevar
Lord Nerevar
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Nerevar Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:09 pm

This is about the RP as a whole, not individial glory. If you were asked not to interfere, you shouldn't. Though I guess it is easier for me to say, as I am not in your position. If I was, I might not have said the same.
Lord Nerevar
Lord Nerevar
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:11 pm

Lord Nerevar wrote:This is about the RP as a whole, not individial glory. If you were asked not to interfere, you shouldn't. Though I guess it is easier for me to say, as I am not in your position. If I was, I might not have said the same.

Except your guyses version of RP is, we beat you up, do what we want, deal with it.
Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Nerevar Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:12 pm

Since when has being freed while being watched made more sense than an armed man stabbing an unarmed man when he goes to attack him?
Lord Nerevar
Lord Nerevar
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:14 pm

Let us lay down some new rules?

1. No Psychics anymore.
No happy coincidences in carefully planned events.

2.No force wins.
Any fights, we fight maturely.

3.Important events should be left as planned
No point spoiling what someone has planned anymore. End of the day, we want to tell a good story. Important events define the story.

Happy now?
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Nerevar Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:15 pm

Again, not much could be done. If you are surprised, it is logical that you would be beaten in cirumstances such as ours. Once the hostages were caught, that was little else that could have happened. We had hostages, so we wouldn't had been attacked, and we would have obviously been watching our captives in cases they tried anything, so I don't see how they would have logically been freed or escaped.
Lord Nerevar
Lord Nerevar
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Nerevar Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:15 pm

That would help to avoid more messes.
Lord Nerevar
Lord Nerevar
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:17 pm

Vulgruff wrote:
Lord Nerevar wrote:This is about the RP as a whole, not individial glory. If you were asked not to interfere, you shouldn't. Though I guess it is easier for me to say, as I am not in your position. If I was, I might not have said the same.

Except your guyses version of RP is, we beat you up, do what we want, deal with it.
Seriously?

That isn't how it was. I told you not to interfere with your Psychic Steve job previously yet still you persisted.

I think the new rules are he best. Let us continue after me and Arnier decide on the Cannon.
Pretend Talos CHIM'ed it or something.
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Nerevar Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:17 pm

What if people don't agree on the fight though?
Lord Nerevar
Lord Nerevar
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next