Stormcloak Soldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rise of The Dragonguard OOC and Singup thread #1

+5
Vulgruff
Ulfric Stormcloak
Sovngarde
The Rebel
Arnier the fallen
9 posters

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

The Rise of The Dragonguard OOC and Singup thread #1 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Rise of The Dragonguard OOC and Singup thread #1

Post  Lord Nerevar Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:30 pm

While originally he set out to stop Ulfric, he couldn't stand the Empire being allied with the Thalmor and joined the Stormcloaks.

What a twist, Vulgruff making his character switch sides in favour the Stormcloaks. I never saw it coming.
Lord Nerevar
Lord Nerevar
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

The Rise of The Dragonguard OOC and Singup thread #1 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Rise of The Dragonguard OOC and Singup thread #1

Post  Vulgruff Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:30 pm

The war ended 25 years before the events of Skyrim didn't it? I wanted him to have heared rumors but not know for sure if they existed or not.
Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

https://www.facebook.com/HumbleUlfric

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:32 pm

Lord Nerevar wrote:
While originally he set out to stop Ulfric, he couldn't stand the Empire being allied with the Thalmor and joined the Stormcloaks.

What a twist, Vulgruff making his character switch sides in favour the Stormcloaks. I never saw it coming.

Yeah well he hates the Thalmor and thought if Ulfric won then The Empire would realise its citizens would not deal with them being allied with the elves. He is actually a very reasonable character.
Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:34 pm

Vulgruff wrote:The war ended 25 years before the events of Skyrim didn't it? I wanted him to have heared rumors but not know for sure if they existed or not.

Ended. You said he joined when the war started.

And this RP is set 5 years after Skyrim.
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:36 pm

The Rebel wrote:
Vulgruff wrote:The war ended 25 years before the events of Skyrim didn't it? I wanted him to have heared rumors but not know for sure if they existed or not.

Your right I'll edit it.
Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:37 pm

Vulgruff wrote:
The Rebel wrote:

Your right I'll edit it.
Curious to see how.

Making him older would be odd. Making him join later would still make him young when he joined.
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:47 pm

The Rebel wrote:
Vulgruff wrote:
The Rebel wrote:

Your right I'll edit it.
Curious to see how.

Making him older would be odd. Making him join later would still make him young when he joined.

NAME: Erlander
RACE: Nord
GUILD/GROUP/UNAFFILIATED: Currently none
SEGMENT IN GUILD/GROUP:
WEAPON/MAGIC OF PREFERENCE: Specially crafted and enchanted longbow, Longsword.
REGION OF BIRTH: Whiterun, Skyrim
HISTORY OF CHARACTER: When he was really young his father died in the great war. He became an Orphan and eventually fell in with the thieves guild. Once he reached the age of 22, he decided to join the Legion, wanting to be just like his father. He used what he learned as a theif to become a ranger gathering information for the Empire. He studied and studied and learned much about almost every faction in Tamriel and became and adviser for General Tullius. When one of his friends in the Empire got kidnapped by the Thalmor for openly worshiping Talos and the Empire refused to help he left. He later joined Ulfric's cause hoping that it would put pressure on the Empire to turn against the Thalmor. After the rebellion fell he devoted the rest of his time to hunting down the Thalmor.
PERSONALITY: Joyful, doesn't let anything bring him down.
HAIR: Blonde
EYES: Green
SKIN: Pale
BODY: Tall, but skinny. Still extremely agile, despite his age.
CLOTHING: A long green/brown cloak and oblivion style leather armor
DISLIKES: Thalmor in the Empire.
AMBITIONS: Rid the Empire of Thalmor.
REASONS FOR AMBITIONS: He can't stand what the Empire has started to become, and hopes it will be restored to its formal glory if the Thalmor are destroyed.
Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:07 pm

Vulgruff wrote:
The Rebel wrote:
Vulgruff wrote:
The Rebel wrote:

Your right I'll edit it.
Curious to see how.

NAME: Erlander
RACE: Nord
GUILD/GROUP/UNAFFILIATED: Currently none
SEGMENT IN GUILD/GROUP:
WEAPON/MAGIC OF PREFERENCE: Specially crafted and enchanted longbow, Longsword.
REGION OF BIRTH: Whiterun, Skyrim
HISTORY OF CHARACTER: When he was really young his father died in the great war. He became an Orphan and eventually fell in with the thieves guild. Once he reached the age of 22, he decided to join the Legion, wanting to be just like his father. He used what he learned as a theif to become a ranger gathering information for the Empire. He studied and studied and learned much about almost every faction in Tamriel and became and adviser for General Tullius. When one of his friends in the Empire got kidnapped by the Thalmor for openly worshiping Talos and the Empire refused to help he left. He later joined Ulfric's cause hoping that it would put pressure on the Empire to turn against the Thalmor. After the rebellion fell he devoted the rest of his time to hunting down the Thalmor.
PERSONALITY: Joyful, doesn't let anything bring him down.
HAIR: Blonde
EYES: Green
SKIN: Pale
BODY: Tall, but skinny. Still extremely agile, despite his age.
CLOTHING: A long green/brown cloak and oblivion style leather armor
DISLIKES: Thalmor in the Empire.
AMBITIONS: Rid the Empire of Thalmor.
REASONS FOR AMBITIONS: He can't stand what the Empire has started to become, and hopes it will be restored to its formal glory if the Thalmor are destroyed.
Seems okay.
Check your PM.
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Nerevar Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:13 pm

Vulfgruff seems to have sixth sense for this type of thing.
Lord Nerevar
Lord Nerevar
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:17 pm

Lord Nerevar wrote:Vulfgruff seems to have sixth sense for this type of thing.

Stuff like that happens all the time in movies and books. I didn't mean to uncover your guys plans or "reveal you" just wanted to make things a tad more interesting.
Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Nerevar Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:17 pm

It worked, it would be less fun if you hadn't noticed. Slight problem though, if you see it.
Lord Nerevar
Lord Nerevar
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Nerevar Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:18 pm

I don't think you saw the edit.
Lord Nerevar
Lord Nerevar
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:20 pm

Lord Nerevar wrote:It worked, it would be less fun if you hadn't noticed. Slight problem though, if you see it.

Everytime I try to find out whats going on you guys stab me or beat me up :'(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYLsyNBnE5M
Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Nerevar Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:23 pm

Don't worry, we fixed it.
Lord Nerevar
Lord Nerevar
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Nerevar Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:31 pm

Very interesting, wouldn't you say?
Lord Nerevar
Lord Nerevar
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Nerevar Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:33 pm

Vulgruff wrote:

I'm sorry, but I cannot be friends with a Nord, what would everyone think of me if I, a superior Mer, was caught with a bonehead Nord? Wink
Lord Nerevar
Lord Nerevar
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:43 pm

Lord Nerevar wrote:
Vulgruff wrote:

I'm sorry, but I cannot be friends with a Nord, what would everyone think of me if I, a superior Mer, was caught with a bonehead Nord? Wink

Hey I'm not a bonehead Razz
Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  Arnier the fallen Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:44 pm

nice to see all hell break loose when im away lmao Smile i think im up to date with my last post
Arnier the fallen
Arnier the fallen
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:46 pm

Arnier the fallen wrote:nice to see all hell break loose when im away lmao Smile i think im up to date with my last post
Yep.

All.your Seta sre belong to us.
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:47 pm

The Rebel wrote:
Arnier the fallen wrote:nice to see all hell break loose when im away lmao Smile i think im up to date with my last post
Yep.

You've pulled so much crap on me without me getting to react, not this time.
Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  james.steelhaven Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:48 pm

The Rebel wrote:
Yep.

Alright, so, am I not in this story anymore? I mean seriously, wtf guys.
james.steelhaven
james.steelhaven
Bone-Breaker
Bone-Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:50 pm

james.steelhaven wrote:
The Rebel wrote:
Yep.

Alright, so, am I not in this story anymore? I mean seriously, wtf guys.
You are. You freed Vulgruff. Vulgruff attacked Darius, Darius stabbed Vulgruff again.

You are an essential character. Look what you caused!
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:51 pm

You guys can't just say you beat my character every time, this is getting really annoying.
Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  james.steelhaven Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:51 pm

Vulgruff wrote:
The Rebel wrote:
Yep.

You've pulled so much crap on me without me getting to react, not this time.

Nor me, fuck this. Seta is not getting away, without her player here.
james.steelhaven
james.steelhaven
Bone-Breaker
Bone-Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post  james.steelhaven Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:52 pm

Vulgruff wrote:You guys can't just say you beat my character every time, this is getting really annoying.

Agreed. This is bad story telling. Or it's a cut scene. Is it a cut scene?
james.steelhaven
james.steelhaven
Bone-Breaker
Bone-Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next