Stormcloak Soldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rise of The Dragonguard OOC and Singup thread #1

+5
Vulgruff
Ulfric Stormcloak
Sovngarde
The Rebel
Arnier the fallen
9 posters

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

The Rise of The Dragonguard OOC and Singup thread #1 - Page 11 Empty Re: The Rise of The Dragonguard OOC and Singup thread #1

Post  The Rebel Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:50 pm

james.steelhaven wrote:
The Rebel wrote:
Sovngarde wrote:So Seta is with Vulgruff. Greybeards are dead. Seta is unconious and is with the others right?
Seta is with the others comcious and hurt. The others being Vulgruff snd co.

Only Arngeir is dead, not the other 4 who can't talk, right?
Yeah.

He needs to share to get from HH to Horses.
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

The Rise of The Dragonguard OOC and Singup thread #1 - Page 11 Empty Re: The Rise of The Dragonguard OOC and Singup thread #1

Post  Sovngarde Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:51 pm

Gonna wait for Vulgruff/steelhaven to post first
Sovngarde
Sovngarde
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  james.steelhaven Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:24 pm

Sovngarde wrote:Gonna wait for Vulgruff/steelhaven to post first

Posted, but I need sleep. So that will be the end for me tonight.
james.steelhaven
james.steelhaven
Bone-Breaker
Bone-Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Grimnir Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:45 pm

Since Arnier and the Rebel are running this little game, I moved it to it's own forum and made them moderators. have fun, kiddies. Wink
Grimnir
Grimnir
Admin
Admin

https://stormcloaksoldier.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Arnier the fallen Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:41 pm

NAME:Agarond
RACE:Bosmer
GUILD/GROUP/UNAFFILIATED:Unafiliated
SEGMENT IN GUILD/GROUP:
WEAPON/MAGIC OF PREFERENCE: clairvoyance and invisibility
REGION OF BIRTH: Valenwood
HISTORY OF CHARACTER:
Agarond was raised with his twin brother Eradrann, both born to the tribal counciler of Falinesti,he was raised mostly by their mother who taught him some minor magical skills as well as somealchemy.
during the fromation of the second Aldmeri dominion and their takeover of Valenwood Agarond was hidden away on the Island of Akavir for fear of the Thalmor finding him and being used against the tribal council and his brother.

PERSONALITY:Agarond is a serious person who became rather philosophical during his time in Akavir.
HAIR:dark brown medium length slicked back
EYES:red
SKIN: Brown (typical Bosmer colouring)
BODY: athletic build
CLOTHING: Agarond wears robes gifted to him before returning to Tamriel
DISLIKES: Thalmor
AMBITIONS: To bring the blades back to their rightfull place as guardians and peace keepers
REASONS FOR AMBITIONS:After learning of the origins and history of the blades from a temple on Akavir he became disheartened with what they had become and wishes to restore their honour

so i realised that i hadn't posted a CS for Eradrann's twin brother so here it is
Arnier the fallen
Arnier the fallen
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Grimnir Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:18 pm

NAME: Grimnir Stormblade
RACE: Nord
GUILD/GROUP/UNAFFILIATED: Former Legionnaire, Stormcloak
SEGMENT IN GUILD/GROUP: High-ranking officer for the Stormcloaks
WEAPON/MAGIC OF PREFERENCE: Uses a Nord Hero sword he crafted himself at the Skyforge, and a Stormcloak shield. Does not use magic, aside from the Thu'um. Having studied with the Greybeards and Ulfric, he knows Unrelenting Force (three words), Become Ethereal (one word), and Whirlwind Sprint (two words)
REGION OF BIRTH: Born in Cyrodiil, raised by Nord father who was a Legionnaire.
HISTORY OF CHARACTER: Before the war, when Grimnir first came to Skyrim, he studied with the Greybeards for a few years, intending to become one of them. When he met Ulfric and saw what happened to him, he left and joined the Stormcloaks. During the civil war, Grimnir was well-liked by Ulfric and Galmar, and rose quickly in the ranks to officer. He served well on the front lines, but was not present at the Battle for Windhelm. His wife and daughters were killed in the battle, and his home destroyed. He fled into the hills and forests to find other surviving Stormcloaks, and for the past few years has slowly been building up his own Stormcloak militia.
PERSONALITY: He's a very stern-seeming middle-aged man, but once his guard is down, he's very affable and fun-loving. He drinks a lot, and is usually inebriated to some extent.
HAIR: Long, black, with big scruffy beard
EYES: Right eye green, left eye blind from a battle when he was younger
SKIN: very slightly tanned Nordic complexion, with a very weather-beaten face
BODY: Very bulky and muscular, Grimnir is taller than the average Nord as well
CLOTHING: Typically wears Stormcloak officer armor when traveling or adventuring, but while in civilization wears standard middle-class attire.
DISLIKES: Wine, Thalmor, Imperials (supporters, not the race), Daedra (ESPECIALLY Herma-Mora), assassins, organized crime
AMBITIONS: To aid in the cause of liberating Skyrim from any and all who would see it in shackles
REASONS FOR AMBITIONS: He despises what has become of the Empire he once swore his life to, and sees the Thalmor as the ultimate threat to not only Skyrim, but to Nirn itself. Studying with the Greybeards lead him to vaguely understand the true motives of the Thalmor.
Grimnir
Grimnir
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  james.steelhaven Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:40 pm

Grimnir wrote:NAME: Grimnir Stormblade
WEAPON/MAGIC OF PREFERENCE: Uses a Nord Hero sword he crafted himself at the Skyforge, and a Stormcloak shield. Does not use magic, aside from the Thu'um. Having studied with the Greybeards and Ulfric, he knows Unrelenting Force (three words), Become Ethereal (one word), and Whirlwind Sprint (two words)
HISTORY OF CHARACTER: Before the war, when Grimnir first came to Skyrim, he studied with the Greybeards for a few years, intending to become one of them. When he met Ulfric and saw what happened to him, he left and joined the Stormcloaks. During the civil war, Grimnir was well-liked by Ulfric and Galmar, and rose quickly in the ranks to officer. He served well on the front lines, but was not present at the Battle for Windhelm. His wife and daughters were killed in the battle, and his home destroyed. He fled into the hills and forests to find other surviving Stormcloaks, and for the past few years has slowly been building up his own Stormcloak militia.
PERSONALITY: He's a very stern-seeming middle-aged man, but once his guard is down, he's very affable and fun-loving. He drinks a lot, and is usually inebriated to some extent.
CLOTHING: Typically wears Stormcloak officer armor when traveling or adventuring, but while in civilization wears standard middle-class attire.
DISLIKES: Wine, Thalmor, Imperials (supporters, not the race), Daedra (ESPECIALLY Herma-Mora), assassins, organized crime
AMBITIONS: To aid in the cause of liberating Skyrim from any and all who would see it in shackles
REASONS FOR AMBITIONS: He despises what has become of the Empire he once swore his life to, and sees the Thalmor as the ultimate threat to not only Skyrim, but to Nirn itself. Studying with the Greybeards lead him to vaguely understand the true motives of the Thalmor.

Jumping into the mix, boss?
james.steelhaven
james.steelhaven
Bone-Breaker
Bone-Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Grimnir Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:56 pm

Aye, though I'm not too sure of where and how I should jump in.
Grimnir
Grimnir
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:02 pm

Grimnir wrote:Aye, though I'm not too sure of where and how I should jump in.

Come with Vulgruff! We will slay many thalmor with the Thuum together!
Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

https://www.facebook.com/HumbleUlfric

Back to top Go down

Post  james.steelhaven Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:08 pm

Vulgruff wrote:

We were heading to Windhelm very soon, or at least I was. Could meet there.
james.steelhaven
james.steelhaven
Bone-Breaker
Bone-Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:08 pm

james.steelhaven wrote:
Vulgruff wrote:

We were heading to Windhelm very soon, or at least I was. Could meet there.

I'll be there!
Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

https://www.facebook.com/HumbleUlfric

Back to top Go down

Post  Sovngarde Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:46 am

Now time to read up on what mental destruction Rebel has inflicted on Seta lol
Sovngarde
Sovngarde
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  james.steelhaven Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:48 am

none that I know of sov.
james.steelhaven
james.steelhaven
Bone-Breaker
Bone-Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sovngarde Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:55 am

james.steelhaven wrote:none that I know of sov.

cool lol. So I read up. A dragon destroyed a farm and everyone is trying to figure out how to kill it?
Sovngarde
Sovngarde
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  james.steelhaven Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:19 am

Sovngarde wrote:
james.steelhaven wrote:none that I know of sov.

cool lol. So I read up. A dragon destroyed a farm and everyone is trying to figure out how to kill it?

hypothetically.
james.steelhaven
james.steelhaven
Bone-Breaker
Bone-Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post  DanielStormblade Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:33 am

I'd like to join as well... but I am not good at making characters or bios... no am I very good at roleplaying... any thoughts?
DanielStormblade
DanielStormblade
Unblooded
Unblooded

Back to top Go down

Post  Sovngarde Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:08 am

DanielStormblade wrote:I'd like to join as well... but I am not good at making characters or bios... no am I very good at roleplaying... any thoughts?

Uhh private message me and I'll walk you through a character creation

And Rebel could i bring another character in?
Sovngarde
Sovngarde
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:10 am

Sovngarde wrote:
DanielStormblade wrote:I'd like to join as well... but I am not good at making characters or bios... no am I very good at roleplaying... any thoughts?

As lomg as you can handle them.
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  DanielStormblade Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:13 am

Sovngarde wrote:

Thank Sov. I appreciate it
DanielStormblade
DanielStormblade
Unblooded
Unblooded

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:14 am

Grimnir wrote:NAME: Grimnir Stormblade
Approved.

Are you up for what we talked about?
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sovngarde Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:47 am

hmmm what can i post....
Sovngarde
Sovngarde
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:06 am

Sovngarde wrote:hmmm what can i post....

Not too late for the tag team...
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sovngarde Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:16 am

The Rebel wrote:

Lol they are trying to kill a dragon no? and gonna message Vulgruff first Razz
Sovngarde
Sovngarde
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  james.steelhaven Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:19 am

Sovngarde wrote:
The Rebel wrote:

No, we are not trying to kill a dragon. We are only talking in hypotheticals here.
james.steelhaven
james.steelhaven
Bone-Breaker
Bone-Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sovngarde Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:29 am

james.steelhaven wrote:
Sovngarde wrote:
The Rebel wrote:

No, we are not trying to kill a dragon. We are only talking in hypotheticals here.

I totally misread that again....hmm what to post....
Sovngarde
Sovngarde
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next