Stormcloak Soldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rise of The Dragonguard OOC and Singup thread #1

+5
Vulgruff
Ulfric Stormcloak
Sovngarde
The Rebel
Arnier the fallen
9 posters

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

The Rise of The Dragonguard OOC and Singup thread #1 - Page 14 Empty Re: The Rise of The Dragonguard OOC and Singup thread #1

Post  The Rebel Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:03 pm

DanielStormblade wrote:so... I have a question... since this is happening after the war and the Dragonborn is on Solstheim... was Serana rescued from Dimhollow Crypt? or... is she still prisoner there?

Dawnguard questline is done. It is unclear which side had got her first.
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

The Rise of The Dragonguard OOC and Singup thread #1 - Page 14 Empty Re: The Rise of The Dragonguard OOC and Singup thread #1

Post  DanielStormblade Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:05 pm

The Rebel wrote:
DanielStormblade wrote:so... I have a question... since this is happening after the war and the Dragonborn is on Solstheim... was Serana rescued from Dimhollow Crypt? or... is she still prisoner there?

Hmm something to discuss when and if Grimnir joins... seeing as how he's Dawnguard.
DanielStormblade
DanielStormblade
Unblooded
Unblooded

Back to top Go down

Post  Sovngarde Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:06 pm

DanielStormblade wrote:
The Rebel wrote:

Hmm something to discuss when and if Grimnir joins... seeing as how he's Dawnguard.

I'll have Metina approach you give me afew to write a post
Sovngarde
Sovngarde
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  DanielStormblade Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:22 pm

The Rebel wrote:

hmm... Then that also means that Harkon is dust.. Pity. He was the one who turned me. Oh well
DanielStormblade
DanielStormblade
Unblooded
Unblooded

Back to top Go down

Post  DanielStormblade Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:30 pm

welcome to the party Grimnir.
DanielStormblade
DanielStormblade
Unblooded
Unblooded

Back to top Go down

Post  Grimnir Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:41 pm

My thoughts: Daedric artifacts should be EXTREMELY rare. Unless you have a very damn good reason for your character to have one, I'd say no. Same goes for Daedric gear. You can probably get away with a Daedric dagger or something like that, but NO ONE should be outfitted in full Daedric armor, dual enchanted, with dual Daedric War-axes. Sorry.

As for Dawnguard, I will happily volunteer to have been the one to join the Dawnguard, rescued Serana, retrieved Auriel's Bow and Shield, and killed Harkon. I would have given the Bow and Shield back to Knight-Paladin Gelebor, as they were artifacts that belonged to the Snow Elves anyway. I would have had Serana cure herself, and let her go her own way. All that being said, I personally feel that the NPC Dragonborn should have done the Dawnguard story, and that's up to our GMs.
Grimnir
Grimnir
Admin
Admin

https://stormcloaksoldier.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DanielStormblade Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:49 pm

Grimnir wrote:My thoughts: Daedric artifacts should be EXTREMELY rare. Unless you have a very damn good reason for your character to have one, I'd say no. Same goes for Daedric gear. You can probably get away with a Daedric dagger or something like that, but NO ONE should be outfitted in full Daedric armor, dual enchanted, with dual Daedric War-axes. Sorry.

As for Dawnguard, I will happily volunteer to have been the one to join the Dawnguard, rescued Serana, retrieved Auriel's Bow and Shield, and killed Harkon. I would have given the Bow and Shield back to Knight-Paladin Gelebor, as they were artifacts that belonged to the Snow Elves anyway. I would have had Serana cure herself, and let her go her own way. All that being said, I personally feel that the NPC Dragonborn should have done the Dawnguard story, and that's up to our GMs.

There is a shield? That would be wicked
DanielStormblade
DanielStormblade
Unblooded
Unblooded

Back to top Go down

Post  Sovngarde Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:42 am

so if Vulgruff and Jurgen and Seta go into that one inn sh*ts about to hit the fan
Sovngarde
Sovngarde
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  DanielStormblade Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:52 am

Sovngarde wrote:so if Vulgruff and Jurgen and Seta go into that one inn sh*ts about to hit the fan
Hehe Candlehearth Hall might just turn into a battlefield if things go south quickly.
DanielStormblade
DanielStormblade
Unblooded
Unblooded

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:00 am

Grimnir wrote:My thoughts: Daedric artifacts should be EXTREMELY rare. Unless you have a very damn good reason for your character to have one, I'd say no. Same goes for Daedric gear. You can probably get away with a Daedric dagger or something like that, but NO ONE should be outfitted in full Daedric armor, dual enchanted, with dual Daedric War-axes. Sorry.

Daedric artefacts should be limited to one a character and they should ask the GM's before they do anything important like having one.

On Dawnguard I would say that an NPC did it and avoid specifying which side the NPC belonged to. Also say both sides exist. It has been 6 years.
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  DanielStormblade Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:09 am

The Rebel wrote:

Daedric artefacts should be limited to one a character and they should ask the GM's before they do anything important like having one.

On Dawnguard I would say that an NPC did it and avoid specifying which side the NPC belonged to. Also say both sides exist. It has been 6 years.
Both sides Exist.... so... Does that mean Harkon lives...?
DanielStormblade
DanielStormblade
Unblooded
Unblooded

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:10 am

DanielStormblade wrote:
The Rebel wrote:

No, Harkon is dead but they both rebuilt their factions.
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  DanielStormblade Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:14 am

The Rebel wrote:
DanielStormblade wrote:
The Rebel wrote:

interesting... well I suppose that Serana is either at Fort Dawnguard or Castle Volkihar...
DanielStormblade
DanielStormblade
Unblooded
Unblooded

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:16 am

DanielStormblade wrote:
The Rebel wrote:
DanielStormblade wrote:
The Rebel wrote:

interesting... well I suppose that Serana is either at Fort Dawnguard or Castle Volkihar...
She went her own way, probably best to ignore that questline.
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  DanielStormblade Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:17 am

The Rebel wrote:
DanielStormblade wrote:
The Rebel wrote:
DanielStormblade wrote:
The Rebel wrote:

Fair enough.
DanielStormblade
DanielStormblade
Unblooded
Unblooded

Back to top Go down

Post  james.steelhaven Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:20 am

DanielStormblade wrote:
The Rebel wrote:
DanielStormblade wrote:
The Rebel wrote:
DanielStormblade wrote:
The Rebel wrote:

Fair enough.

That would make things easy to build off of.
james.steelhaven
james.steelhaven
Bone-Breaker
Bone-Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Nerevar Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:25 pm

Grimnir wrote:
My thoughts: Daedric artifacts should be EXTREMELY rare. Unless you have a very damn good reason for your character to have one, I'd say no. Same goes for Daedric gear. You can probably get away with a Daedric dagger or something like that, but NO ONE should be outfitted in full Daedric armor, dual enchanted, with dual Daedric War-axes. Sorry.

I think the same should be said of rare or very powerful items that are non-Daedric as well, such as Trueflame.
Lord Nerevar
Lord Nerevar
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sovngarde Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:38 pm

"pokes Vulgruff with a sharp stick"
Sovngarde
Sovngarde
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  DanielStormblade Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:55 pm

I would like to apologize to everyone about my last post... it was very late/early when I posted it... I have fixed it to match everything that has happened.
DanielStormblade
DanielStormblade
Unblooded
Unblooded

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Nerevar Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:15 pm

DanielStormblade wrote:I would like to apologize to everyone about my last post... it was very late/early when I posted it... I have fixed it to match everything that has happened.

I didn't see anything wrong with it.
Lord Nerevar
Lord Nerevar
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  DanielStormblade Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:21 pm

Lord Nerevar wrote:
DanielStormblade wrote:I would like to apologize to everyone about my last post... it was very late/early when I posted it... I have fixed it to match everything that has happened.

Cause I fixed it... I hasd said taht Grimnir was in his stormcloak armor... when he was in his casual clothes... >.>
DanielStormblade
DanielStormblade
Unblooded
Unblooded

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Nerevar Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:26 pm

DanielStormblade wrote:
Lord Nerevar wrote:

Cause I fixed it... I hasd said taht Grimnir was in his stormcloak armor... when he was in his casual clothes... >.>

I did read the original as well, but I didn't notice that.
Lord Nerevar
Lord Nerevar
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  DanielStormblade Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:28 pm

Lord Nerevar wrote:
DanielStormblade wrote:
Lord Nerevar wrote:

it was there... "heh... seems some stormcloaks aren't afraid to wear their armor in an Imperial controlled city"
DanielStormblade
DanielStormblade
Unblooded
Unblooded

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Nerevar Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:45 pm

DanielStormblade wrote:
Lord Nerevar wrote:
DanielStormblade wrote:
Lord Nerevar wrote:

it was there... "heh... seems some stormcloaks aren't afraid to wear their armor in an Imperial controlled city"

Now I remember. I didn't think much of it at the time.
Lord Nerevar
Lord Nerevar
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  DanielStormblade Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:59 pm

Lord Nerevar wrote:
DanielStormblade wrote:
Lord Nerevar wrote:
DanielStormblade wrote:
Lord Nerevar wrote:

Now I remember. I didn't think much of it at the time.

Grimnir messaged me telling me about it... I was like... "oops... ok no more posting at 3 am"
DanielStormblade
DanielStormblade
Unblooded
Unblooded

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next