Stormcloak Soldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rise of the Dragonguard

+2
Arnier the fallen
The Rebel
6 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Rise of the Dragonguard - Page 9 Empty Re: The Rise of the Dragonguard

Post  Lord Nerevar Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:29 pm

Lucius
"I told Gaius to give a letter with instructions to him." He then signalled Darius to hand over the letter.

Darius
"Here you go, I injured him as you ordered. And I told him we were returning He was a little too clever for my games though." He added in a depressed voice.

Lucius
"You told him what? I guess he will find out what that truly means soon. And your games, as fun as they are often don't end well and would've delayed you further." He also added in a happier tone, as a joke, "And Vulgruff is not clever."

Drelayn

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Who is this Vulgruff, and why did you order Darius to do this?" asked Drelayn, who was feeling a little exluded.
Lord Nerevar
Lord Nerevar
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  james.steelhaven Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:29 pm

Vulgruff wrote:
Sovngarde wrote:
james.steelhaven wrote:
Vulgruff wrote:"Okay then. Lets go see what our Bosmer friend is up too." Vulgruff said. He started up the steps, and didn't encounter to much trouble as they climbed to High Hrothgar. Vulgruff walked through the door into High Hrothgar.

"Yup, still cold after all this time. Who knew?" *Jurgen remained silent while inside the hallowed halls, of course.*

Shivering Seta looks at the steps "I hate steps now, how do you do it? I am tired. I feel like I have been running from a giant for miles." Stepping into the hall Seta looks around" Wow" she says silently in awe "It's my first time here." Looking around she covers her mouth as her words echo throught the halls. Looking to Vulgruff then to Jurgen to see what they did next.
Vulgruff

"I'll go find Arngeir" Vulgruff said. He walked down the halls, his footsteps echoing. He found Arngeir meditating.

Vulgruff: Hello Arngeir, it has been awhile.
Arngeir: Ah yes, 10 years since you left.
Vulgruff: Yes about, where is Eradrann?
Arngeir: At thee top of the mountain, speaking with our leader.
Vulgruff: May I make the journey up?
Arngeir: Yes, but hurry. A storm is approaching.

Vulgruff went to Seta and Jurgen and told them what he had learned.

"They have a leader? This day is getting more interesting by the minute. Lead on then."
james.steelhaven
james.steelhaven
Bone-Breaker
Bone-Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:32 pm

Lord Nerevar wrote:
Lucius
"I told Gaius to give a letter with instructions to him." He then signalled Darius to hand over the letter.

Darius
"Here you go, I injured him as you ordered. And I told him we were returning He was a little too clever for my games though." He added in a depressed voice.

Lucius
"You told him what? I guess he will find out what that truly means soon. And your games, as fun as they are often don't end well and would've delayed you further." He also added in a happier tone, as a joke, "And Vulgruff is not clever."

Drelayn

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Who is this Vulgruff, and why did you order Darius to do this?" asked Drelayn, who was feeling a little exluded.
Lucius
"An arrogant Nord who I travelled with on the trip I told you of. He would serve as a message and a warning should he choose to interfere with us, which I expect him to do. Now, let us discuss the matter of The Assassination."
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:33 pm

james.steelhaven wrote:
Vulgruff wrote:
Sovngarde wrote:
james.steelhaven wrote:
Vulgruff wrote:"Okay then. Lets go see what our Bosmer friend is up too." Vulgruff said. He started up the steps, and didn't encounter to much trouble as they climbed to High Hrothgar. Vulgruff walked through the door into High Hrothgar.

"Yup, still cold after all this time. Who knew?" *Jurgen remained silent while inside the hallowed halls, of course.*

Shivering Seta looks at the steps "I hate steps now, how do you do it? I am tired. I feel like I have been running from a giant for miles." Stepping into the hall Seta looks around" Wow" she says silently in awe "It's my first time here." Looking around she covers her mouth as her words echo throught the halls. Looking to Vulgruff then to Jurgen to see what they did next.
Vulgruff

"I'll go find Arngeir" Vulgruff said. He walked down the halls, his footsteps echoing. He found Arngeir meditating.

Vulgruff: Hello Arngeir, it has been awhile.
Arngeir: Ah yes, 10 years since you left.
Vulgruff: Yes about, where is Eradrann?
Arngeir: At thee top of the mountain, speaking with our leader.
Vulgruff: May I make the journey up?
Arngeir: Yes, but hurry. A storm is approaching.

Vulgruff went to Seta and Jurgen and told them what he had learned.

"They have a leader? This day is getting more interesting by the minute. Lead on then."

"It may be best if you stay here. The greybeards are.... very protective of their leader. I'll be back quickly." He said.
Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

https://www.facebook.com/HumbleUlfric

Back to top Go down

Post  james.steelhaven Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:35 pm

Vulgruff wrote:"It may be best if you stay here. The greybeards are.... very protective of their leader. I'll be back quickly." He said.

"You drag me up here then don't let me play with the rest of the kids? How rude."

*Rubs the beard*

"But we are guests of the Greybeards. If they say no, I won't press it."
james.steelhaven
james.steelhaven
Bone-Breaker
Bone-Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sovngarde Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:39 pm

james.steelhaven wrote:
Vulgruff wrote:"It may be best if you stay here. The greybeards are.... very protective of their leader. I'll be back quickly." He said.

"You drag me up here then don't let me play with the rest of the kids? How rude."

*Rubs the beard*

With a raised eyebrow she looks at Vulgruff " The Greybeards have a leader? i thought they were the leaders..." Visibly disappointed at not being able to see the leader she sits down. Looking at Jurgen " So, Jurgen.....what brings you to this area?"
Sovngarde
Sovngarde
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:40 pm

james.steelhaven wrote:

*Rubs the beard*

Vulgruff

"I'm not sure if I even want to go up there. Its much more perilous then you may think. I will wait awhile for Eradrann, if he does not come soon I will have no choice."
Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  james.steelhaven Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:43 pm

Vulgruff wrote:
james.steelhaven wrote:

*Rubs the beard*

Vulgruff

"I'm not sure if I even want to go up there. Its much more perilous then you may think. I will wait awhile for Eradrann, if he does not come soon I will have no choice."

"Fair enough."

*turning to Seta* "I am returning to Windhelm. Vulgruff agreed to travel with me, he would like to return as well. We came here for your bosmer friends. And seeing a bosmer in these hallowed halls was a sight to be seen for sure. Windhelm can wait a bit longer."
james.steelhaven
james.steelhaven
Bone-Breaker
Bone-Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Nerevar Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:44 pm

Lucius
"An arrogant Nord who I travelled with on the trip I told you of. He would serve as a message and a warning should he choose to interfere with us, which I expect him to do. Now, let us discuss the matter of The Assassination."

Drelayn

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"A Nord you say?" Drelayn said with a grin "I thought you said he was too smart Darius. You must've hit your head hard to think that of a Nord."

Drelayn turned to Lucius and said "Yes, preperation is key, The Target will not be easy to take down without preperation, so much could go wrong. We need surprise and stealth if we are to pull this off. I think that we need to take The Target out it in an unforgettable manner, in a way that will shock all of Skyrim. The question is, how?"
Lord Nerevar
Lord Nerevar
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sovngarde Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:49 pm

Looking at Jurgen she smiles" Windhelm? I used to live there was a very nice city..... well before the episode but yes. And what happened to your eye Jurgen? Ehh I forgot its cold up in the mountains" Seta says as she pulls her knees to her chest trying to warm her ankles and wrists.
Sovngarde
Sovngarde
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:50 pm

Lord Nerevar wrote:
Lucius

Drelayn

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"A Nord you say?" Drelayn said with a grin "I thought you said he was too smart Darius. You must've hit your head hard to think that of a Nord."

Drelayn turned to Lucius and said "Yes, preperation is key, The Target will not be easy to take down without preperation, so much could go wrong. We need surprise and stealth if we are to pull this off. I think that we need to take The Target out it in an unforgettable manner, in a way that will shock all of Skyrim. The question is, how?"
Lucius
"Take hostages. They can not attack us then. While we distract them someone should kill The Target. If The Target is among those we are distracting then we should just run and stab. If we do run and stab Darius should do the deed. If not then we will see.

After the assassination the assassin should write 'Mortalitus Oculatus' on the walls with The Target's blood and throw the corpse out a window, hung with rope. Just a thought." With the end he smirked a little, the guild often did that. Act happy when plotting something.
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:51 pm

Sovngarde wrote:Looking at Jurgen she smiles" Windhelm? I used to live there was a very nice city..... well before the episode but yes. And what happened to your eye Jurgen? Ehh I forgot its cold up in the mountains" Seta says as she pulls her knees to her chest trying to warm her ankles and wrists.
Vulgruff

Vulgruff opened his bag and pulled out his traveling cloak. "Here" he said handing it to Seta, "This should keep you warm"
Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  james.steelhaven Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:55 pm

Sovngarde wrote:Looking at Jurgen she smiles" Windhelm? I used to live there was a very nice city..... well before the episode but yes. And what happened to your eye Jurgen? Ehh I forgot its cold up in the mountains" Seta says as she pulls her knees to her chest trying to warm her ankles and wrists.

"Goldskins. Thalmor happened. Bastards took my eye during an escape attempt. Salted the wound so it wouldn't heal back, bastards." *Jurgen takes off his cloak and offers it to Seta.* "Better to keep you feet moving. Keep the blood flowing."
james.steelhaven
james.steelhaven
Bone-Breaker
Bone-Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:00 pm

Darius

"I will get us some horses. Our forts could use some life." He then skipped out of the Fort doors whistling.

Walking is for plebians after all.
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Nerevar Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:00 pm

Lucius
"Take hostages. They can not attack us then. While we distract them someone should kill The Target. If The Target is among those we are distracting then we should just run and stab. If we do run and stab Darius should do the deed. If not then we will see.

After the assassination the assassin should write 'Mortalitus Oculatus' on the walls with The Target's blood and throw the corpse out a window, hung with rope. Just a thought." With the end he smirked a little, the guild often did that. Act happy when plotting something.

Drelayn

"If we are to take such hostages, we will need to take the neccessary precautions, as you well know. I think though that this plan is what we are looking for, it would definitely have people talking. How soon can we do this?"
Lord Nerevar
Lord Nerevar
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:10 pm

Lord Nerevar wrote:
Lucius

Drelayn

"If we are to take such hostages, we will need to take the neccessary precautions, as you well know. I think though that this plan is what we are looking for, it would definitely have people talking. How soon can we do this?"

A louder knock was heard. Ev'ra Dren and Gaius Maro had entered the fort.

Lucius

"I trust the courier found you. Gaius retire to any chosen room, Ev'ra come here. We have a plan ready."

The group went over the plan once more and the details of it.

"To answer your earlier question Drelayn, as soon as Darius returns."
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sovngarde Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:15 pm

james.steelhaven wrote:

"Goldskins. Thalmor happened. Bastards took my eye during an escape attempt. Salted the wound so it wouldn't heal back, bastards." *Jurgen takes off his cloak and offers it to Seta.* "Better to keep you feet moving. Keep the blood flowing."

Seta takes the cloak from Vulgruff "thank you." With a smile she wraps the cloak around her shoulder,s the cloak looks bigger on her then on Vulgruff" Looking to Jurgen she sighs" I am sorry about that Jurgen. I do dislike the Thalmor. When we are down the mountain let me take a look at your eye." Smiling she nods "Thank you Jurgen but Vulgruff just gave me his cloak." Smiling she looks around " You know, my father always told me about this place when i was a little girl. He believed that the Greybeards were strange people but respected their power."
Sovngarde
Sovngarde
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  james.steelhaven Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:20 pm

Jurgen:
---------------------------------
"They are strange. Even Ulfric couldn't deal with their naval gazing all day and took action." *Jurgen shrugs and puts his cloak back on.*
james.steelhaven
james.steelhaven
Bone-Breaker
Bone-Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:29 pm

james.steelhaven wrote:Jurgen:
"They are strange. Even Ulfric couldn't deal with their naval gazing all day and took action." *Jurgen shrugs and puts his cloak back on.*
Vulgruff

"I trained here for a year. Learned the basics of the voice. As boring as they may be, there power is that of which I've never seen. Not long ago the dragonborn was here on his quest to stop Alduin."
Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:32 pm

Darius

Humming, Darius returned with two new horses. So that's five in total.

Before he even entered he saw Lucius watching him from the Forts battlements,
"Darius, we will begin now. Get the horses saddled. Quickly." Lucius ordered.

A few minutes later the four set out to meet their target, all on horseback.
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sovngarde Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:40 pm

Vulgruff wrote:
Vulgruff

"I trained here for a year. Learned the basics of the voice. As boring as they may be, there power is that of which I've never seen. Not long ago the dragonborn was here on his quest to stop Alduin."

Seta looks at Vulgruff surprised " you learned the voice? Wow! thats amazing. You certanly can get a girls interest." Seta says with a sly wink as she stands to look around High Hrothgar while wrapping the cloak close to her body

--------
Be back soon dinner time
Sovngarde
Sovngarde
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Nerevar Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:44 pm

Darius

Drelayn

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drelayn watched as the small settlements of the town of Ivarstead drew ever closer. 'Soon we will reach High Hrothgar' Drelayn thought to himself. Drelayn's excitement and anticipation were rising, 'This is it, the first step to reclaiming the Mortalitus' infamy throughout the Empire.' "I think you should have the honour of performing the kill, Lucius, you deserve it." Drelayn said, this time aloud. A sudden thought popped in Drelayn's mind that he thought could interfere with the plan "Will we be expecting any pilgrims there?" Drelayn asked Lucius.
Lord Nerevar
Lord Nerevar
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:50 pm

Lord Nerevar wrote:
Darius

Drelayn

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drelayn watched as the small settlements of the town of Ivarstead drew ever closer. 'Soon we will reach High Hrothgar' Drelayn thought to himself. Drelayn's excitement and anticipation were rising, 'This is it, the first step to reclaiming the Mortalitus' infamy throughout the Empire.' "I think you should have the honour of performing the kill, Lucius, you deserve it." Drelayn said, this time aloud. A though suddenly popped in Drelayn's mind that could interfere with the plan "Will we be expecting any pilgrims there?" Drelayn asked Lucius.
Lucius
"Perhaps. The Nords I told you of, Seta and Vulgruff. Darius also told me another Nord accompanied them. For hostages take the girl. Take her dagger off of her as well. Use the gags I gave you. That is important. Shall we continue?"
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Nerevar Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:50 pm

Lucius
"Perhaps. The Nords I told you of, Seta and Vulgruff. Darius also told me another Nord accompanied them. For hostages take the girl. Take her dagger off of her as well. Use the gags I gave you. That is important. Shall we continue?"

Drelayn

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, we cannot waste any more time on this mission. We need to do it with the witnesses still there, to spread the word of our actions.
Lord Nerevar
Lord Nerevar
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:54 pm

Sovngarde wrote:
Vulgruff wrote:
Vulgruff

Seta looks at Vulgruff surprised " you learned the voice? Wow! thats amazing. You certanly can get a girls interest." Seta says with a sly wink as she stands to look around High Hrothgar while wrapping the cloak close to her body

--------
Be back soon dinner time

"Hmph, that's why I did it."
Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content