Stormcloak Soldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rise of the Dragonguard

+2
Arnier the fallen
The Rebel
6 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Rise of the Dragonguard - Page 3 Empty Re: The Rise of the Dragonguard

Post  The Rebel Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:29 pm

Sovngarde wrote:
Seta
--------------
Listening to him she nods and smiles" I heard of Vivec but have never been there. I have also never heard of your house." With a smile she nods " I am from a small farm around Riften." Noticing the yawn Seta nods and smiles at him "You should sleep you will need it. I will be here in the morning to meet you guys before you leave." Sitting back in her seat she looks to the waitress and smiles" Another wine for me please. Thank you!" at the waitress as the wine is placed in front of her. Smiling and waving at the man as she sips carefully, and reaches into the robe she pulls out the simple dagger and places it on the table as she watches the man
Lucius

Lucius watched her as she carefully sipped her wine. "Yes, I think I too should retire to my room." He then walked into the rented room at a steady pace. His thoughts were now on his companions.

Eradrann seemed trustworthy and noble for a Bosmer, despite their infamy for cannibalism Lucius felt he could trust the Bosmer.

Vulgruff was headstrong, a true 'son of skyrim'. And an idiot, or so Lucius had thought.

Seta was... different. She seemed a little comfortable in front of what could be her enemies. She always carried her dagger around with her too. It would be wise for him to be on guard around her...
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:23 pm

Vulgruff arrived in Dragon's Bridge, where he told the others he would meet them. It was still dark, but not long before dawn. He yawned, and his thoughts drifted away. To the stories his father told him of Cloud Ruler Temple. The peace he had known before the Thalmor took his father from him. His childhood. Then to Ulfric, who he'd know all his life. He was like an older brother to me thought Vugruff, but now the Empire had taken him. His mother massacred by the Thalmor while praying to Talos at a shrine near Falkreath. Even the girl he almost married killed during the siege of Windhelm, when Vulgruff was away unable to protect her.

Then his thoughts drifted to the Imperial he was to travel with. Why does a foreigner feel the need to be in our country and tell us what to do? I know not everyone in the Empire is evil, but why would they follow that cause? I've lost so much because of them.

Everyday Vulgruff felt more and more tired, as if his youth was bwing stolen from him. Tired of an Empire that would abandon its people. That would let Elves go through its lands murdering its citizens. Tired of foreigners who come to this land, and wage war. Tired of wanting revenge. One day Skyrim will be at peace though, and Vulgruff with it. Whether he be on Tamriel, or in Sovngarde
Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

https://www.facebook.com/HumbleUlfric

Back to top Go down

Post  Sovngarde Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:03 am

Seta
-----------

Waving, she stands and walks out, realizing she had spent most of the night awake. Sighing she looks around and attaches the dagger around her waist. Walking to the Dragons bridge, she is taken back to see the other nord there. Out of habit she crosses her arms and puts a hand on her dagger as she moves toward him awkwardly. Stumbling as the alcohol starts to take effect.

Leaning against the bridge, she smiles slightly at the nord" So, why are you here? Why are you helping the Imperials?"
Sovngarde
Sovngarde
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:33 am

Lucius

Lucius had looked out of his window from the Solitude Inn, Seta was leaving, maybe to Dragons Bridge. Needing somethhing to occupmy him, Lucius had putcdown his weapons and picked up a copy of the lusty argonoan maid. A terible book, the type that is so bad, it's good. He let out another sigh as he lied down to rest.

That day had been eventful to say the least.
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arnier the fallen Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:52 pm

Eradrann

As dawns first light began to shine through the clouds above solitude Eradrann was woken, only to find himself slumped over a desk, his face stuck to a map of skyrim

"Well it appears i spent all night, attempting to work out where my brother would have gone, indeed riften is the best starting point, poor fool must have been blind sided by Brynyolf thinking he was me the moment he entered the market, i only hope he has not done anything foolish"

As Eradrann was readying to leave the winking skeever he was told by the bar man the Lucius was still here, he turned to him and said

"Well if that is so please inform him i have left for dragonsbridge and will meet him there."
Arnier the fallen
Arnier the fallen
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:16 pm

It was dawn, and Vulgruff could see Seta and Eradrann walking down the road towards Dragon's Bridge. Vulgruff smiled and thought, Right on time. Vulgruff pulled on his reigns and rode up to meet the Nord and Bosmer.

Vulgruff looked at the sky and said, "ah, it looks as if it will be a fine day for traveling. How fare you this morning?"
Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:06 pm

Lucius

Lucius had dressed early and armed himself but as Eradrann was asleep, Lucius had began to read another book. He only stopped when the publican knocked.

Eradrann had left a few minutes earlier and so Lucius followed, attempting to catch up with the Party, hoping the day would be less dramatic.
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:22 pm

Vulgruff looked towards the city and saw Lucius heading down the road towards Dragon's bridge. Vulgruff galloped forward and stopped his horse in front of Lucius.

"I wouldn't don Imperial colors if I were you. You may have won the war, but not the people." People aren't forgiving in this land. I need to keep him alive, for now.

Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:40 pm

Vulgruff wrote:Vulgruff looked towards the city and saw Lucius heading down the road towards Dragon's bridge. Vulgruff galloped forward and stopped his horse in front of Lucius.

"I wouldn't don Imperial colors if I were you. You may have won the war, but not the people." People aren't forgiving in this land. I need to keep him alive, for now.

"Skyrim has always been part of the Empire. You Nords founded it. Dragon Bridge is home to the Penitus Oculatus, an IMPERIAL faction and has been for a while. Dragon Bridge has always been Imperial. I understand your caution but he Imperial Dragon is not to be seen on my armor and if it were I would be safe here, surrounded by allies.

My armor is Cyrodilic more than it is Imperial." Lucius pushed Vulgruff's horse aside and walked to rejoin Eradrann and Seta.
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:56 pm

"Skyrim has always been part of the Empire. You Nords founded it. Dragon Bridge is home to the Penitus Oculatus, an IMPERIAL faction and has been for a while. Dragon Bridge has always been Imperial. I understand your caution but he Imperial Dragon is not to be seen on my armor and if it were I would be safe here, surrounded by allies.

My armor is Cyrodilic more than it is Imperial." Lucius pushed Vulgruff's horse aside and walked to rejoin Eradrann and Seta.
'

"Are you forgetting where we are traveling? You we won't be in Dragon's Bridge for long. We will be traveling through old Stormcloak territory, and there will be many people who have lost family to the Empire's blade."

An Ignorant imperial, what a surprise. If he wants to make an enemy fine. To Oblivion with trying to keep him alive, with that attitude he'll be more trouble than its worth. Thought Vulgruff. He reared his horse and sprinted towards Seta and Eradrann, pushing Lucius to the side as he rode pass.

Vulgruff turned his head back and said to Lucius, "Oh, and you put to much faith in your Emperor's pathetic replacement for the Blades."
Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:44 pm

"The blades? The very blades who had defended the Emperor until death? They have not been replaced as they have fallen. The blades used to be great, my uncle was one. But then after the Thalmor hunted them down the remaining aren't nearly as heroic as those who died. I do not know if you have met any of the current blades but they are not what you.would expect. They are deiceitful, arrogant and dishonorable." Lucius felt it best to leave it at that. The death of his uncle was still an emotive subject to him.

Grabbing a cloak, Lucius covered his armor. If Vjlgruff had not been so aggressive he would have been a great person to converse with. A shame he had to die.
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arnier the fallen Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:23 pm

Eradrann

As Eradrann stodd watching Lucius and Vulgruff argue their way down the hill he let out a little sigh, and then shouted up to them.

"If you two are quite finished bickering we have precious little time to catch up to my brother, and meeting here has significantly shortened that time by facing us in the wrong direction."

The group redied to leave and proceeded on their way to Riften not stopping for anything along the way untill they arrived at the city gates
Arnier the fallen
Arnier the fallen
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:55 pm

Lucius

Riften, home of the thieves guild. With a sigh he headed into the city. No doubt someone would attempt to sell an elixir that supposedly gave you the bedroom prowess of a sabre cat.

"So, where should we start?" Lucius had asked Eradrann.
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arnier the fallen Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:03 pm

The Rebel wrote:Lucius

Riften, home of the thieves guild. With a sigh he headed into the city. No doubt someone would attempt to sell an elixir that supposedly gave you the bedroom prowess of a sabre cat.

"So, where should we start?" Lucius had asked Eradrann.

Eradrann

"hmm perhaps it would be best to start in the market, if anybody is likely to have seen him it would be there."
Arnier the fallen
Arnier the fallen
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:47 pm

"I'll check the Bee and Barb, Inns are ripe for information."
Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:17 pm

Lucius

"I'll go to the Guards Barracks, they should know something."

-----------

Seta

"I think I'll just go with you, Eradrann."
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arnier the fallen Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:38 pm

Eradrann

"Very well then it appears we all have a plan"

Just as Eraadrann finished his sentence he was set upon by Brynyolf questioning his identity

--------------
Brynyolf

"Is that actually you this time lad, made a right fool of myself two days ago shakin' hands with an elf that looked just like you, scared the poor lad half to death"

--------------
Eradrann

"Yes its me Bryn..... wait did you say an elf that looked just like me, did he give his name where, he was going anything, you have to tell me anything the smallest detail, please Brynyolf, that Bosmer was my brother, i havent seen him in a long time and would very much like to see him soon."

---------------
Brynyolf

"Well that would explain alot, he didnt really say alot too shaken up i supose, had him followed though just to be sure, turns out he went to Ivarstead, what could he possibly do there."

---------------
Eradrann

"thank you Brynyolf, once again it appears your information has saved me a great deal of time, gods only know how many that makes"

'Hmm Ivarstead he couldn't possibly be going to see them could he'
Arnier the fallen
Arnier the fallen
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:46 pm

Vulgruff walked up to Eradrann, not finding anything in the Inn.

"Did you find anything Eradrann?"
Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  Arnier the fallen Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:55 pm

Vulgruff wrote:Vulgruff walked up to Eradrann, not finding anything in the Inn.

Eradrann

Turning to Vulgruff still in a state of shock

"Yes, yes it appears I have, but i can hardly believe it myself, he's in Ivarstead he left two days ago"
Arnier the fallen
Arnier the fallen
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:02 pm

Arnier the fallen wrote:
Vulgruff wrote:Vulgruff walked up to Eradrann, not finding anything in the Inn.

Eradrann

Turning to Vulgruff still in a state of shock

"Yes, yes it appears I have, but i can hardly believe it myself, he's in Ivarstead he left two days ago"
Lucius

"Ivarstead? What could he possibly want to do in Ivarstead? Meet the greybeards?" Lucius asked, he too was in a state.of shock, he thought he could trust the Elf but if he is friends with a thief like Brynjolf...
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arnier the fallen Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:23 pm

Eradrann

Hearing Lucius talking to him he turned to address him, seeing distrust in his eyes where once he saw belief

"One could only guess that is what he intends do do, the real question is why, what did he find in Akavir that would mention them. Well i suppose we wont have to wait long to find out, we should leave immediately, there is still plenty of light in the sky left to make it to Ivarstead"
Arnier the fallen
Arnier the fallen
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:33 pm

Arnier the fallen wrote:Eradrann

Hearing Lucius talking to him he turned to address him, seeing distrust in his eyes where once he saw belief

"One could only guess that is what he intends do do, the real question is why, what did he find in Akavir that would mention them. Well i suppose we wont have to wait long to find out, we should leave immediately, there is still plenty of light in the sky left to make it to Ivarstead"

"The only connection between Akavir and the Greybeards i can think of is the Blades, The Dragonguard. I've climbed the 10,000 steps before, High Hrothgar isn't the sort of place a someone would go without good reason."
Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  Sovngarde Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:19 pm

Seta
------------------------------------
Seta scratches her head "you guys argue so much." As they walk toward Riften she shakes her head. Keeping up with Eradrann she walks calmly with him looking at him at the gates" Whose side are you on? I can tell with the others but you...you i cannot tell. Why are you in Skyrim. And I am sure you already know keep your wits about you this the the Thieves guild territory. " Walking straight ahead, she tucks her coin purse into her dress calmly.
Sovngarde
Sovngarde
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:27 pm

Vulgruff

"So, shall we make way for Ivarstead? I grew up in the Rift, I know some of the people there. Kind folk, if they have seen your brother they would surely help."

Maybe I'll stop by my old farm on the way, where the Thalmor killed my father Vulgruff thought.
Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  Arnier the fallen Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:22 pm

Sovngarde wrote:Seta
------------------------------------
Seta scratches her head "you guys argue so much." As they walk toward Riften she shakes her head. Keeping up with Eradrann she walks calmly with him looking at him at the gates" Whose side are you on? I can tell with the others but you...you i cannot tell. Why are you in Skyrim. And I am sure you already know keep your wits about you this the the Thieves guild territory. " Walking straight ahead, she tucks her coin purse into her dress calmly.

Eradrann

Eradrann did not reply to Seta straight away aas he did not know how to at first but after his news from Brynyolf, everything had become almost clear, so he turned to Seta and said

"im sorry i did not answer straight away i was too focused on finding my brother, but now my head is more clear i can tell you what you want to know, i chose no side in the civil war, neither could keep my trust i had lost faith in Titus no the empire and Ulfic's cause was just but he was no more than a war leader he could not be high king, as for why i am in skyrim, well that is a long story, but to cut it short after my brother and i were taken from Valenwood i was dumped here, and he in Akavir when the dominion launched war on the empire, i became a scout for the Legion and fought many battles, but lost heart after the retaking of the city it was not the septim empire that my family grew up with, so i retired here to wait for my brother's return as i knew one day he would."
Arnier the fallen
Arnier the fallen
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next