Stormcloak Soldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rise of the Dragonguard II

+4
Sovngarde
Vulgruff
james.steelhaven
The Rebel
8 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Rise of the Dragonguard II - Page 5 Empty Re: The Rise of the Dragonguard II

Post  Lord Nerevar Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:15 pm

Drelayn

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Just when I thought that some Nords could display a little intelligence." Drelayn thought.
Lord Nerevar
Lord Nerevar
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

The Rise of the Dragonguard II - Page 5 Empty Re: The Rise of the Dragonguard II

Post  james.steelhaven Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:17 pm

Sovngarde wrote:
Seta
------------
Seta sighs sadly and look to Jurgen "I do not think Ulfric had any descendants Jurgen"

"Meh, a pity then. Well, lets see how bad the Empire fucked things up for Windhelm."
james.steelhaven
james.steelhaven
Bone-Breaker
Bone-Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:19 pm

james.steelhaven wrote:
Sovngarde wrote:
Seta
------------
Seta sighs sadly and look to Jurgen "I do not think Ulfric had any descendants Jurgen"

"Meh, a pity then. Well, lets see how bad the Empire fucked things up for Windhelm."

And with that the group set off, not stopping until they arrived at Windhelm.
Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

https://www.facebook.com/HumbleUlfric

Back to top Go down

Post  DanielStormblade Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:20 pm

Sovngarde wrote:
DanielStormblade wrote:Fenreld

After 3 long nights of travel from Castle Volkihar, Fenreld finally arrives at the city once known as the City of Kings, now known as Windhelm, sighing a deep relief, mumbling to himself "Finally... I might actually be able get some decent rest and maybe find some work..." then enters the Candlehearth Hall and approachs the Barkeep

"Excuse me... Do you have a room available?"
"Hmm... Yes... but the only one left is in the cellar."
"That will work perfectly, Also... Let me know if anyone comes looking for a skilled infiltrator for hire."
"Sure can..."

Fenreld pays the Barkeep for a weeks worth of rent and makes his way to the cellar to get some much needed rest.

Metina
--------------
Arriving in Candlehearth Hall Metina sits down watching a man enter and approach the bar tender hearing the word "Infiltrator" she watches him carefully. Moving over closer to the cellar and slowly she moves down the stairs toward the mans room.

Seta
------------

He hear the sound of armor clanking towards his room, he climbs out of his bed and opens the door.

"Can I help you, Nord?" asking in a cold, unfriendly tone, His Vampiric Eyes glowing in the darkness of the cellar.
DanielStormblade
DanielStormblade
Unblooded
Unblooded

Back to top Go down

The Rise of the Dragonguard II - Page 5 Empty Welcome to Windhelm

Post  james.steelhaven Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:21 pm

The massive gates of Windhelm stood before the lot. Jurgen looks fondly at the massive gates.*

"Been too long."
james.steelhaven
james.steelhaven
Bone-Breaker
Bone-Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sovngarde Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:28 pm

james.steelhaven wrote:The massive gates of Windhelm stood before the lot. Jurgen looks fondly at the massive gates.*

"Been too long."

Seta
-------------
The closer that she got to the gates the more tense she felt "Its okay, he is most likely not even here....he left years ago.... I hope" Looking around she nods and smiles" it has been a long time since I have been back here. " Looking around she plays with her daggers sheath deep in thought.

Metina
-------------
Metina stops to stare at the man looking at him she cocks her head "I seek your help.... I can pay in advance for your service's." Drawing a bag from her armor she toss's it to the mans feet. Once opened he would find 800 septims. Nodding she says" Consider that as a motive and I shall pay the rest after you help me."
Sovngarde
Sovngarde
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  james.steelhaven Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:29 pm

The Rise of the Dragonguard II - Page 5 Windhelm
james.steelhaven
james.steelhaven
Bone-Breaker
Bone-Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post  james.steelhaven Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:31 pm

"Doesn't look bad out here."
james.steelhaven
james.steelhaven
Bone-Breaker
Bone-Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post  DanielStormblade Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:34 pm

Sovngarde wrote:
Metina
-------------
Metina stops to stare at the man looking at him she cocks her head "I seek your help.... I can pay in advance for your service's." Drawing a bag from her armor she toss's it to the mans feet. Once opened he would find 800 septims. Nodding she says" Consider that as a motive and I shall pay the rest after you help me."

He looks and nods accepting the coin "What is that you need me to do? i can sneak in the most heavily guarded prison or kill any target from 250 yard away."
DanielStormblade
DanielStormblade
Unblooded
Unblooded

Back to top Go down

Post  Grimnir Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:22 pm

Grimnir steps away from the path just outside Windhelm and looks over the city from a distance. He stands just at the corner near the old shrine of Talos, the road from Whiterun. A sense of unease falls over the large Nord as he adjusts his clothing and fiddles with his pack, his one good eye intent on the ancient stone fortifications of the city. After a few moments pass, he begins walking toward the massive bridge that spans the White River, leading to the city gates. He stands tall and proud, his hand resting on the hilt of his sword as he walks. He makes eye contact with a guard as he passes, but doesn't flinch - just keeps walking to the gates. Once inside the city, he scans the main plaza for a second, then heads into Candlehearth Hall. He takes a seat at the bar and orders an ale, sliding his pack off and setting it on the floor at his feet.
Grimnir
Grimnir
Admin
Admin

https://stormcloaksoldier.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sovngarde Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:04 pm

DanielStormblade wrote:
Sovngarde wrote:
Metina
-------------

He looks and nods accepting the coin "What is that you need me to do? i can sneak in the most heavily guarded prison or kill any target from 250 yard away."

Metina
-----------
Nodding, Metina looks at him and in a hollow voice speaks " I am worried my........friend might be in danger. I would like you to come with me to confront the people who I think are the kidnappers." Nodding she thinks for a second " We do not need to kill the kidnappers I trust you know how to incapacitate opponents?" waiting for a response she moves to the top of the stairs.
Sovngarde
Sovngarde
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  DanielStormblade Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:08 pm

Sovngarde wrote:
DanielStormblade wrote:
Sovngarde wrote:
Metina
-------------

Metina
-----------
Nodding, Metina looks at him and in a hollow voice speaks " I am worried my........friend might be in danger. I would like you to come with me to confront the people who I think are the kidnappers." Nodding she thinks for a second " We do not need to kill the kidnappers I trust you know how to incapacitate opponents?" waiting for a response she moves to the top of the stairs.

"Friend eh...?" He watches her go up the stairs "Yes... I can incapacitate opponents... knee caps are such tender things..." Saying as he follows her up the stairs. "where are the kidnaps located?"
DanielStormblade
DanielStormblade
Unblooded
Unblooded

Back to top Go down

Post  james.steelhaven Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:16 am

*Jurgen made his way into Candlehearth, behind the big man. He sat at the bar, nodding in respect.*

"Been to long since I've seen home," *he mentioned to the bar keep.* "What news?"
james.steelhaven
james.steelhaven
Bone-Breaker
Bone-Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Grimnir Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:08 am

Grimnir watches people come and go as he sips his ale. He seems to recognize a few, but says nothing and continues sitting in watchful silence. When the stranger sits nearby and addresses him, Grimnir turns his one good eye toward the man and quickly appraises him and gives a curt nod.

"Aye."

He listens to whatever the innkeeper says, though his attention remains on the stranger.
Grimnir
Grimnir
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:27 am

Lord Nerevar wrote:Drelayn

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Just when I thought that some Nords could display a little intelligence." Drelayn thought.

Lucius

Lucius looked at Drelayn, "We'll go along with the plan, if you want to stay here and deal with him do so. Otherwise Darius will."
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Nerevar Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:35 am

Lucius

Lucius looked at Drelayn, "We'll go along with the plan, if you want to stay here and deal with him do so. Otherwise Darius will."

Drelayn

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
''I'll stay, I don't quite trust Darius to do it.'' Drelayn said to Lucius ''But I doubt the Nord and I will reach any agreements. I'll catch up with you if things here do not progress.''
Lord Nerevar
Lord Nerevar
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:53 am

Lucius

With that Lucius raced to the fort and called Ev'ra to prepare the ritual.

Gaius said that he wanted no reward from the Daedra but would keep to the pact. Fair, Lucius thought.

He then retired to the central room where the ritual summoning of Mephala was being prepared, it wasn't the summoning day but they had a priest of the Temple. This should work.
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Nerevar Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:57 am

Drelayn

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drelayn watched Lucius and Darius ride off from Solitude, and then turned back to Erlander and said "You still haven't given me your name, Nord. I'm sure you grow rather tiresome of me adressing you by your race. Why did you do all of this anyway? You did exactly what we wanted to, just in a more theatrical manner."
Lord Nerevar
Lord Nerevar
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sovngarde Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:34 am

DanielStormblade wrote:
Sovngarde wrote:
DanielStormblade wrote:
Sovngarde wrote:
Metina
-------------

Metina
-----------

"Friend eh...?" He watches her go up the stairs "Yes... I can incapacitate opponents... knee caps are such tender things..." Saying as he follows her up the stairs. "where are the kidnaps located?"

Metina nods turning to him she cocks her head with a clink of the helmet " Remember, no one is to be harmed." Motioning to a table near the bar she sits down looking to the man she shrugs" I have no idea last time i saw they were entering the city from i think the west gate."
Sovngarde
Sovngarde
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  DanielStormblade Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:10 am

Sovngarde wrote:
DanielStormblade wrote:
Sovngarde wrote:
DanielStormblade wrote:
Sovngarde wrote:
Metina
-------------

Metina
-----------

Metina nods turning to him she cocks her head with a clink of the helmet " Remember, no one is to be harmed." Motioning to a table near the bar she sits down looking to the man she shrugs" I have no idea last time i saw they were entering the city from i think the west gate."
He growls softly hearing "No one is to be harmed" and nods "You're the boss... I'd do as you decate..." makes his way to the table by the bar, noticing the old Nord with one blind eye, thinking to himself "Hey... I think I recognize him from a few infiltration missions I did for the stormcloaks... He probably doesn't remember me though... it was only once or twice," nodding towards him as to great him with out saying anything, then sits down at the table with Dwarven Clad Nord and says. "after all... You're paying me a fair some." Then Pauses.... "Wait... if they are just out the western gates... why are we sitting here?"

Last edited by DanielStormblade on Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:42 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : including all of the text from last post.)
DanielStormblade
DanielStormblade
Unblooded
Unblooded

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Nerevar Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:51 am

Lord Nerevar wrote:Drelayn

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drelayn watched Lucius and Darius ride off from Solitude, and then turned back to Erlander and said "You still haven't given me your name, Nord. I'm sure you grow rather tiresome of me adressing you by your race. Why did you do all of this anyway? You did exactly what we wanted to, just in a more theatrical manner."

After achieving little in the discussion, Drelayn told Erlander to send a courier to them when he felt more negotiable, and set off back to the Fort.
Lord Nerevar
Lord Nerevar
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sovngarde Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:42 am

DanielStormblade wrote:
Sovngarde wrote:
DanielStormblade wrote:
Sovngarde wrote:
DanielStormblade wrote:
Sovngarde wrote:
Metina
-------------

Metina
-----------

He growls softly hearing "No one is to be harmed" and nods "You're the boss... I'd do as you decate..." makes his way to the table by the bar, noticing the old Nord with one blind eye, thinking to himself "Hey... I think I recognize him from a few infiltration missions I did for the stormcloaks... He probably doesn't remember me though... it was only once or twice," nodding towards him as to great him with out saying anything, then sits down at the table with Dwarven Clad Nord and says. "after all... You're paying me a fair some." Then Pauses.... "Wait... if they are just out the western gates... why are we sitting here?"

Seta
---------------------------------------
Tapping Jurgen on the shoulder Seta smiles " I have some thing i need to take care of Jurgen. I will be at the house on the east side of town Okay? please come get me before you leave" With that Seta hugs Jurgen tightly and lets go walking quickly towards the house.

------------------------
Metima
---------------
Nodding Metima clinks loudly watching the man " we are here simply because I do believe her kidnappers would bring her to Whiterun and this is the best place to pick up leads on where to go."
Sovngarde
Sovngarde
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  DanielStormblade Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:49 am

Sovngarde wrote:
DanielStormblade wrote:
Sovngarde wrote:
DanielStormblade wrote:
Sovngarde wrote:
DanielStormblade wrote:
Sovngarde wrote:
Metina
-------------

Metina
-----------

Seta
---------------------------------------
Tapping Jurgen on the shoulder Seta smiles " I have some thing i need to take care of Jurgen. I will be at the house on the east side of town Okay? please come get me before you leave" With that Seta hugs Jurgen tightly and lets go walking quickly towards the house.

------------------------
Metima
---------------
Nodding Metima clinks loudly watching the man " we are here simply because I do believe her kidnappers would bring her to Whiterun and this is the best place to pick up leads on where to go."

"...Very well." he nods and sighs. "Do you have a describition of the kidnappers at the very least? for all we know they could be here in the Inn with us...then they would slip through our fingers..." all of sudden he feels the need to feed... "err... Excuse me a moment... I forgot something in my room." He quickly runs down to the cellar to grab his satchel, takes one of the bottles from it, opens it and downs the contents. "...that was close... too many people around to feed on a homeless person... and I don't feel like revealing my secret just yet... even if that Nord has seen my eyes... I hope he hasn't figured it out..." he says quietly speaking to himself.
DanielStormblade
DanielStormblade
Unblooded
Unblooded

Back to top Go down

Post  james.steelhaven Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:49 am

"Alright, Seta. Enjoy." *He nodded as she sped off to her destination.*

"I think I'll enjoy the mead for a bit longer. Been too long since Candlehearth brew." *He mumbled to himself.*
james.steelhaven
james.steelhaven
Bone-Breaker
Bone-Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Grimnir Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:52 pm

Grimnir ponders his mug of ale as he watches the others in the tavern. His eye focuses on one particular person who seems to be staring at him in recognition. Grimnir twitches an eyebrow, bids a farewell to the man next to him at the bar, then gets up and goes over to the wood elf that was watching him.

"Do I know you, lad?"
Grimnir
Grimnir
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next