Stormcloak Soldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rise of the Dragonguard

+2
Arnier the fallen
The Rebel
6 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Rise of the Dragonguard - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rise of the Dragonguard

Post  Vulgruff Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:27 pm

[quote="Arnier the fallen"]
Vulgruff wrote:

"What relation does he, and you, have with the Thalmor?"

Eradrann

"When the Thalmor first invaded Valenwood attempting to re-establish the dominion, many fought them and many still do, my brother and I were taken from Valenwood by our family as we were seen to be of great importance as any child of the tribal council are, he would seek the knowledge i have mentioned to best judge his next move"

I've been staking out a Thalmor embassy near here. If your brother has encountered the Thalmor before i'm sure they would have a profile on him there. They could possibly even know where he is at. Not to mention we'd get to spill some Thalmor blood.....
Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

https://www.facebook.com/HumbleUlfric

Back to top Go down

Post  Arnier the fallen Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:49 pm

Vulgruff wrote:
I've been staking out a Thalmor embassy near here. If your brother has encountered the Thalmor before i'm sure they would have a profile on him there. They could possibly even know where he is at. Not to mention we'd get to spill some Thalmor blood.....

Eradrann

"Hmm I'm not exactly sure bursting through the doors of the embasy here is the best plan, and it would certainly draw just as much attention towards me as it would my brother"

Eradrann turned to Lucius and spoke to him

"tell me Lucius you have been quiet, what do make of this plan and are there any other options?"
Arnier the fallen
Arnier the fallen
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:05 pm

"Your brother disappeared to Akavir and your friend had seen him in Riften? It seems to me that there would be little to no benefit in the storming of the Thalmor. We should head to Riften and see if he told anyone there where he was headed, perhaps an innkeeper or members of the Thieves Guild, although I'd prefer to avoid them."
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arnier the fallen Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:12 pm

The Rebel wrote:"Your brother disappeared to Akavir and your friend had seen him in Riften? It seems to me that there would be little to no benefit in the storming of the Thalmor. We should head to Riften and see if he told anyone there where he was headed, perhaps an innkeeper or members of the Thieves Guild, although I'd prefer to avoid them."

"That does seem like the best course of action, I have had previous dealings with the guilds leadership before, though I believe they are not to be heavily trusted"
Arnier the fallen
Arnier the fallen
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sovngarde Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:20 pm

Seta
----

Seta looks to the man and before she could reply he stands and yells at the elf and other. Quickly standing as well. Seta attempts to put her self between them. Pausing she turns to the men she looks at them ' You are not with the Thalmor? then why are you here?" Sounding genuinely curios she looks at them. Putting a hand on her hip she leans over and drags her chair over before sitting down to watch the two men. Looking to the Nord she nods" Sit brother."

Holding her hand in her robe she plays with the daggers hilt while watching the two men in front of her awaiting a response.
Sovngarde
Sovngarde
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:49 pm

Vulgruff ignoring the Nord girl says,
"For Talo's sake I wasn't suggesting storming the place, I'm not a bloody oaf. Riften is across all of Skyrim. Your brother will be long gone by the time we get there."

Vulgruff turns to the Nord girl and says,
"It's best to let our elven friend here explain."

Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  Arnier the fallen Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:01 pm

Vulgruff wrote:Vulgruff ignoring the Nord girl says,
"For Talo's sake I wasn't suggesting storming the place, I'm not a bloody oaf. Riften is across all of Skyrim. Your brother will be long gone by the time we get there."

Vulgruff turns to the Nord girl and says,
"It's best to let our elven friend here explain."

Eradrann

"there is no guaranty that their is a dossier on my brother much less me, and even if there is how do you suggest that we enter without drawing attention to ourselves, or risk the chance of them recognising me, Riften offers the least risk and the carriage driver network, is a wealth of information if anyone would have seen my brother it would be someone near Riften"
Arnier the fallen
Arnier the fallen
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:27 pm

Eradrann

"there is no guaranty that their is a dossier on my brother much less me, and even if there is how do you suggest that we enter without drawing attention to ourselves, or risk the chance of them recognising me, Riften offers the least risk and the carriage driver network, is a wealth of information if anyone would have seen my brother it would be someone near Riften"

Sighing Vulgruff replies, "Fine. When do we leave?"
Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  Arnier the fallen Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:47 pm

Vulgruff wrote:

Sighing Vulgruff replies, "Fine. When do we leave?"

Eradrann

"it's getting late now, we shall leave at first light for the best chance to make riften in good time"
Arnier the fallen
Arnier the fallen
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sovngarde Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:59 pm

Seta
----------
Cocking her head Seta shrugs at the man. And looking to the other man she smiles slightly "May I come with you guys to Riften? I am needed to see some injuries in the city, and well to be honest. I am not a fighter. So I would like to assist you in anyway you need if you can help." Blushing slightly she looks down and then back up " I forgot to introduce myself. The name is Seat." with a half smile she watches the Imperial in front of her.
Sovngarde
Sovngarde
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  Arnier the fallen Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:44 pm

Sovngarde wrote:Seta
----------
Cocking her head Seta shrugs at the man. And looking to the other man she smiles slightly "May I come with you guys to Riften? I am needed to see some injuries in the city, and well to be honest. I am not a fighter. So I would like to assist you in anyway you need if you can help." Blushing slightly she looks down and then back up " I forgot to introduce myself. The name is Seat." with a half smile she watches the Imperial in front of her.

Eradrann

After the nord finally concede to going to Riften, Eradrann heard the other nord speak, and anounce herself as Seta, he turned to her and said

"All help is greatly welcomed on this matter"
Arnier the fallen
Arnier the fallen
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:56 pm

Lucius

"I am Lucius, this is Eradrann. Would I be correct in assuming you have previously met Vulgruff?" Lucius intorduced himself once more. "Now, unless someone else wishes to join us I think it would be wise to state our backgrounds in case we end up aiding our enemies." Lucius stared at the two Nords, old members of the rebellion by Vulgruffs shield and how he looked at her.
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:43 pm

The Rebel wrote:Lucius

"I am Lucius, this is Eradrann. Would I be correct in assuming you have previously met Vulgruff?" Lucius intorduced himself once more. "Now, unless someone else wishes to join us I think it would be wise to state our backgrounds in case we end up aiding our enemies." Lucius stared at the two Nords, old members of the rebellion by Vulgruffs shield and how he looked at her.

"The only thing you need to know about my past is if we encounter any Thalmor, they will die. No matter what." Vulgruff stated in a dark tone. "Every. Last. One. Of. Them."
Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:01 pm

Vulgruff wrote:
The Rebel wrote:Lucius

"The only thing you need to know about my past is if we encounter any Thalmor, they will die. No matter what." Vulgruff stated in a dark tone. "Every. Last. One. Of. Them."

"Glad we are both agreed on one thing, I am a member of the legion but do not get disillusioned, I have no love for the Thalmor. Now, if you'll excuse me I shall gather some items we will find useful." Lucius replied to the question. He then stood up and headed to Castle Dour, to General Tullius.
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:23 pm

"Lucius", Vulgruff called as the Imperial walk to Castle Dour in Solitude. "The war isn't over yet. Tell Tullius after the Thalmor, he will pay too." With that Vulgruff turned opned the door to the Inn and called out to the Nord Women and the Bosmer, "I'm going to stay out off town. I'll meet you in Dragons Bridge at dawn" with that Vulgruff left the city.

Probably shouldn't stay in Solitude after threatening Tullius. I'll find the Haafingar Stormcloak camp.
Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:11 pm

Lucius

The Nord shoutdd after him to threaten Tullius, 'a typical Nord' he thought with a sigh.

Once Lucius had arrived Tullius was talking to Legate Rikke, once he had seen him arrive he rushed the conversatiom to speak to Lucius.

Tullius: Lucius, I trust you have a progress report?
Lucius: I have found a Stormcloak, at least I suspect him to be.
Tullius: Tell me all you know.
Lucius: He has a stormcloak shield with the bear emblem crudely painted over in blue, he also threatened you and said the 'war is not over'.
Tullius: This seems like enough evidence what are you waiting for?
Lucius: He had never explicitly said he was a stormcloak.
Tullius: I see, when you gather enough evidence or if he proves a threat... kill him. He could just be a new supporter, not a war criminal.
Lucius: Your permission was all I needed.

Lucius walked out of the main room and headed to the storage room, taking every health potion he could. A magic potion? Perhaps the nord woman could use it, Seta was it?

A few poisons perhaps...
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:35 pm

Vulgruff walked down into the Stormcloak camp, where he was greeted as a brother. He huged his brothers and sister, which whom he has fought side by side with for so long. Fighting for the one things that mattered in life. Freedom. Talos. Brotherhood. After his greetings, he walked into the commander's tent.

Vulgruff: Ah, Commander Istar! How fare you brother?
Istar: Well, what news do you have Vulgruff?
Vulgruff: I am journeying to Riften witha Wood Elf, to find his brother from Akavir
Istar: What? That sounds like madness.
Vulgruff: I agree, but the Bosmer and his brother resisted the Thalmor back in Valenwood, and his brother wants to look into the Thalmor.
Istar.: I see. Will you be traveling alone?
Vulgruff: No, a Legion solider will be with us.
Istar: Then you know what you'll have to do.
Vulgruff: I know, but he could be useful during the mission. He won't be returning to Solitude though. the healer will be with us also.
Istar: Seta? She's good. Take care Vulgruff, and Talos be with you.

Vulgruff nodded and left the tent. The Imperial will be on his guard after I threatened Tullius. It will be intriguing how this plays out. With that Vulgruff visited the quartermaster to have his equipment repaired and hi blade sharpened. It was a long way to the Rift, defiantly so when your travailing with a legion solider.
Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  Arnier the fallen Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:43 pm

Eradrann

Eradrann watched as Lucius and Vulgruff stormed off leaving only he and Seta at the table, Erdrann turned to her and said

"well, seen as everyone else has left i too shall take my leave, i need to gather my thoughts and plan all of my brother's potential routes given the information i have"

Eradrann retired to his rented room at the winking skeever taking with him a map of skyrim and a journel
Arnier the fallen
Arnier the fallen
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:56 pm

Lucius

With the potions Lucius returned to the Winking Skeever and saw Seta there alone, quietly drinking her mead. Lucius lay the potions down on the table displaying it to her.
"Do you think this is enough?".
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sovngarde Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:32 pm

Seta

Listening to the introductions and suddenly when everyone leaves. Sighing she drinks the wine carefully trying not to spill any onto her dress. Looking back and forth she shrugs and sits down again. Watching the others leave. Sipping her drink in thought she jumps slightly looking at the man she smiles" Lucius correct?" When he lays the potions on to the table she looks at them and picks it up "Well how much combat do you think we will be encountering? I can handle most injuries caused by the creatures of Skyrim. But yes I do think it is enough."
Sovngarde
Sovngarde
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:08 am

Sovngarde wrote:Seta

Listening to the introductions and suddenly when everyone leaves. Sighing she drinks the wine carefully trying not to spill any onto her dress. Looking back and forth she shrugs and sits down again. Watching the others leave. Sipping her drink in thought she jumps slightly looking at the man she smiles" Lucius correct?" When he lays the potions on to the table she looks at them and picks it up "Well how much combat do you think we will be encountering? I can handle most injuries caused by the creatures of Skyrim. But yes I do think it is enough."

"Mhmm, I have no idea how much combat we'll face but the fact Eradrann hired all three of us tells me we'll have to do a lot of fighting. Speaking of Eradrann where is he?" Lucius replied.

She was odd. Most stormcloaks would be more... aggressive to a member of the legion, I guess being a healer helps you be calmer.
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sovngarde Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:59 am

Seta
--------------------
Shrugging Seta nods "Good point....Eradrann? I do believe he retired to his room. He went up the stairs over there." Seta motions towards the stairs with a finger. With a confused look she stares at the man for a moment before relaxing and looking down she looks at Lucius" So where are you from?"
Sovngarde
Sovngarde
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:55 am

Sovngarde wrote:
Seta
--------------------
Shrugging Seta nods "Good point....Eradrann? I do believe he retired to his room. He went up the stairs over there." Seta motions towards the stairs with a finger. With a confused look she stares at the man for a moment before relaxing and looking down she looks at Lucius" So where are you from?"

Lucius

Eradrann was upstairs? Lucius assumed he was deep in thought of the wherabouts of his brother. "Where am I from? An ambiguous question. I was born and raised in Vivec as a member of House Hlaalu but after it was stripped of it's Great House status and fell into disarray we left Morrowind. I currently live in Dragons Bridge, near here. What about you?" As much as Lucius enjoyed the conversation he was tired and so he let out a quiet yawn.
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sovngarde Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:08 pm

Seta
--------------
Listening to him she nods and smiles" I heard of Vivec but have never been there. I have also never heard of your house." With a smile she nods " I am from a small farm around Riften." Noticing the yawn Seta nods and smiles at him "You should sleep you will need it. I will be here in the morning to meet you guys before you leave." Sitting back in her seat she looks to the waitress and smiles" Another wine for me please. Thank you!" at the waitress as the wine is placed in front of her. Smiling and waving at the man as she sips carefully, and reaches into the robe she pulls out the simple dagger and places it on the table as she watches the man
Sovngarde
Sovngarde
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:06 pm

By the end of this hour, it will be dawn thought Vulgruff. He was gathering food and supplies, packing them onto his long time horse. She was Solitude bread, and has served as Vulgruff's mount for many years. They had been through battle together. Her name was Peaches, for he arse look like a peach.

He said his farewells to the Stormcloaks that were awake on guard duty. Standing at the exit to the camp was Commander Istar. "Here," Istar said handing him a package. "May Talos be with you brother." Istar then walked back into the camp.

Vulgruff opened the package, it was an amulet of Talos, with a note:

Vulgruff, This amulet was given to me by Ulfric many a year ago, before the rebellion. Take it now and show the Thalmor and the Empire we are not defeated. That Skyrim will be free one day. -Istar

A single tear rolled down Vulgruff's face. He placed the amulet around his neck and thought, Talos be with you too Istar. he pulled the reigns on Peaches and proceeded to Dragon's Bridge, praying to the nine as they went.
Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next