Stormcloak Soldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rise of the Dragonguard

+2
Arnier the fallen
The Rebel
6 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

The Rise of the Dragonguard - Page 11 Empty Re: The Rise of the Dragonguard

Post  The Rebel Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:26 pm

Vulgruff wrote:
The Rebel wrote:
Vulgruff wrote:Erlander

Erlander had been tracking the Pentius Ocules agent for some time, and there we was, riding down the ode with a Dunmer, two Imperials, and a Nord hostage.

I can't take them all He thought. Staying hidden he tied a message saying "Stop" to an arrow, and shot in in front of the travelers.
Darius

Darius travelled alone with the rest gone ahead. An arrow landed in front of him.

Stop

He dismounted his horse, and turned around. He dropped his weapons alone. Indicating he wanted to talk peacefully.
Erlander

I'm far enough away Erlander thought, I could kill them all before they got to me. Erlander stepped out of cover with his bow drawn, and hood up.

"Let the girl go" he said, in a calm voice. "And you can avoid an arrow through your neck"
"My party is away safe. Who are you?"
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:32 pm

The Rebel wrote:
Vulgruff wrote:
The Rebel wrote:

Erlander had been tracking the Pentius Ocules agent for some time, and there we was, riding down the ode with a Dunmer, two Imperials, and a Nord hostage.

I can't take them all He thought. Staying hidden he tied a message saying "Stop" to an arrow, and shot in in front of the travelers.
Darius

Darius travelled alone with the rest gone ahead. An arrow landed in front of him.

Stop

He dismounted his horse, and turned around. He dropped his weapons alone. Indicating he wanted to talk peacefully.
Erlander

I'm far enough away Erlander thought, I could kill them all before they got to me. Erlander stepped out of cover with his bow drawn, and hood up.

"Let the girl go" he said, in a calm voice. "And you can avoid an arrow through your neck"
Erlandr

"The Ranger of Skyrim. I stop Thalmor agents from operating unchecked, but now A Penitus Oculatus assassin going around kidnapping innocents? Well at any rate I can't let that be."
Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

https://www.facebook.com/HumbleUlfric

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:34 pm

Vulgruff wrote:
The Rebel wrote:
Vulgruff wrote:
The Rebel wrote:

Darius

Stop

Erlander

Erlandr

"The Ranger of Skyrim. I stop Thalmor agents from operating unchecked, but now A Penitus Oculatus assassin going around kidnapping innocents? Well at any rate I can't let that be."

OOC
---
STOP POSTING
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11