Stormcloak Soldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rise of the Dragonguard

+2
Arnier the fallen
The Rebel
6 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Rise of the Dragonguard - Page 8 Empty Re: The Rise of the Dragonguard

Post  Vulgruff Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:03 pm

james.steelhaven wrote:
Vulgruff wrote:
The Rebel wrote:
james.steelhaven wrote:"So going up the hill a little early, are we?"
Darius

"It appears that you are, though I wouldn't call it early now. 12:00."

"Your story is a load. I've been up since dawn watching for our friends to return. I never saw you. Tell us who you really are, and wipe that smirk of your face before I do it for you" Vulgruff said, getting annoyed with this Imperials games.

"Well, that escalated quickly," *Jurgen mutters under his breath. He makes sure his hands are on his shield in case something bad happens.*
Vulgruff

"I'm not one fur subtleties. Now answer Imperial"
Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

https://www.facebook.com/HumbleUlfric

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:08 pm

Vulgruff wrote:
The Rebel wrote:
Darius

"Your story is a load. I've been up since dawn watching for our friends to return. I never saw you. Tell us who you really are, and wipe that smirk of your face before I do it for you" Vulgruff said, getting annoyed with this Imperials games.

He then laughed, louder than most would at that time. "You really think you can hurt me? I am not here to kill you but to injure you, I thought I would play a little game first." He then whispered to Vulgruff before he could react. "The Mortalitus are returning, expect us." While he leant so did his dagger into his chest. Darius had done this before, it would injure him but a skilled healer could heal it with relative ease. He would live.

Before anyone else in the inn could react he charged out and jumped onto a horse that may have belonged to Vulgruff. Riding off towards Markarth then changing path to Solitude, undetectable by anyone.
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:13 pm

The Rebel wrote:
Vulgruff wrote:
The Rebel wrote:
Darius

He then laughed, louder than most would at that time. "You really think you can hurt me? I am not here to kill you but to injure you, I thought I would play a little game first." He then whispered to Vulgruff before he could react. "The Mortalitus are returning, expect us." While he leant so did his dagger into his chest. Darius had done this before, it would injure him but a skilled healer could heal it with relative ease. He would live.

Before anyone else in the inn could react he charged out and jumped onto a horse that may have belonged to Vulgruff. Riding off towards Markarth then changing path to Solitude, undetectable by anyone.

Vulgruff

Vulgruff fell to one knee, then stood back up. "Well, good thing I had my armor on, or that would've really hurt." Vulgruff said with a smile. He then looked out side and saw the horse next to his was stolen. Well sucks for that guy he thought.
Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

The Rise of the Dragonguard - Page 8 Empty Esclation continues

Post  james.steelhaven Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:14 pm

*Jurgen lunges after the nimble man, though he is not as spry as the younger man.* "Damn it!" *he grunts as he tries, but fails to catch him before the attacker gets on the horse.*
james.steelhaven
james.steelhaven
Bone-Breaker
Bone-Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sovngarde Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:16 pm

Watching in shock looking at Vulgruff, Seta raises her eyebrow "Well, maybe we should go and see whats going on in High Hrothgar, Vul" Watching the man stab Vulgruff in the chest causses seta to gasp. Making an attempt to heal him she extends her hand, palm facing Vulgruff . A syellow glow surronds her hand before she hesitats noticing the dagger had hit armorand not skin looking again for the man only to see him he runing off. Sighing she looks back to Vulgruff"Are you Alright? both of you? And to High Hrothgar then?" Moving towards the door she places her hand on her hips waiting for Jurgen and Vulgruff to join her.

Last edited by Sovngarde on Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sovngarde
Sovngarde
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:18 pm

Sovngarde wrote:Watching in shock looking at Vulgruff, Seta raises her eyebrow "Well, maybe we should go and see whats going on in High Hrothgar, Vul" Watching the man stab himself in thechest causses seta to gasp. Making an attempt to heal him she extends her hand, palm facing the man. But before she could finish the incantation he ran off. Sighing she looks back to Vulgruff" To High Hrothgar then?"
Vulgruff

Vulgruff took a seat next to Seta, and blood started to drip out the hole in his armor. "My armor took most the blow, but some got through." Vulgruff grunted in pain. "Seta, would you take a look at it?"
Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:18 pm

Lord Nerevar wrote:Drelayn

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After hours of discussion, the meeting was over. Drelayn was the first to to exit the Varus' office, and Drelayn thanked him for his time. ''Good luck'' Varus said, as Drelayn walked away. ''That was an interesting discussion, wasn't it?" Drelayn said to Lucius "Are you ready to set off?"
Lucius

"I am ready. We are going to Fort Kilkreath, correct? Shall we take the carriage then?" Lucius headed to the horses that dragged along the carriage.
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Nerevar Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:27 pm

Lucius

"I am ready. We are going to Fort Kilkreath, correct? Shall we take the carriage then?" Lucius headed to the horses that dragged along the carriage.

Drelayn

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I think you should drive" said Drelayn "I have never been there before".
Lord Nerevar
Lord Nerevar
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:34 pm

Lord Nerevar wrote:
Lucius

Drelayn

"Yes, one second though. I must give a letter to a courier." He then headed to Solitude with haste, and wrote a letter to Gaius and Ev'ra.

Returning back he rode to Mount Kilkreath.
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sovngarde Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:42 pm

Vulgruff wrote:
Sovngarde wrote:Watching in shock looking at Vulgruff, Seta raises her eyebrow "Well, maybe we should go and see whats going on in High Hrothgar, Vul" Watching the man stab himself in thechest causses seta to gasp. Making an attempt to heal him she extends her hand, palm facing the man. But before she could finish the incantation he ran off. Sighing she looks back to Vulgruff" To High Hrothgar then?"
Vulgruff

Vulgruff took a seat next to Seta, and blood started to drip out the hole in his armor. "My armor took most the blow, but some got through." Vulgruff grunted in pain. "Seta, would you take a look at it?"

Seta blinks and looks at Vulgruff, she nods" Of course. Moving to him she kneels and looks up at Vulgruff " I am going to have to take your armor off." Standing up she bends over at the hip, pushing the man arms away to get at the fasteners on the armor, un clipping and fastening quickly. With one easy motion she pulls the chest armor off and puts it down with a clatter. Looking at the wound she smiles" Its not too bad, I should check for poison thou." Putting a hand on his chest she mumbles under her breath, her hand glowing a light green color before fading.

"If there was any poison it has been purged." Replacing her hand she mumbles under her breath and her hands takes on a yellow glow as the wounds slowly pulls itself together forming a scar. Standing and sitting back down she hands Vulgruff his armor again. Smiling she nods" Your lucky he missed every organ in your chest. " Feeling light headed she leans back in her chair to catch her breath.
Sovngarde
Sovngarde
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:46 pm

Sovngarde wrote:
Vulgruff wrote:
Vulgruff

Seta blinks and looks at Vulgruff, she nods" Of course. Moving to him she kneels and looks up at Vulgruff " I am going to have to take your armor off." Standing up she bends over at the hip, pushing the man arms away to get at the fasteners on the armor, un clipping and fastening quickly. With one easy motion she pulls the chest armor off and puts it down with a clatter. Looking at the wound she smiles" Its not too bad, I should check for poison thou." Putting a hand on his chest she mumbles under her breath, her hand glowing a light green color before fading.

"If there was any poison it has been purged." Replacing her hand she mumbles under her breath and her hands takes on a yellow glow as the wounds slowly pulls itself together forming a scar. Standing and sitting back down she hands Vulgruff his armor again. Smiling she nods" Your lucky he missed every organ in your chest. " Feeling light headed she leans back in her chair to catch her breath.

"Seta? Are you alright to make the journey up the 10,000 steps?"

Last edited by Vulgruff on Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Nerevar Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:53 pm

Lucius

Lord Nerevar wrote:

Drelayn

The Rebel wrote:

"Yes, one second though. I must give a letter to a courier." He then headed to Solitude with haste, and wrote a letter to Gaius and Ev'ra.

Drelayn

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It doesn't look like much to me" Drelayn said, frowning "It looks like your average fort. Still, it is better than nothing.". Drelayn saw Penitus Oculatus banners hanging from the fort's walls, and asked Lucius if there were Penitus Oculatus members occupying the fort.
Lord Nerevar
Lord Nerevar
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sovngarde Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:59 pm

Vulgruff wrote:
Sovngarde wrote:
Vulgruff wrote:
Vulgruff

"Seta? Are you alright to make the journey up then 10,000 steps?"

Seta blinks at him in confusion" Steps? 10,000? Oh yes! High Hrothgar!." Scratching the back of her head she shrugs" I can try it, cant guarantee I will make it up by myself. Besides I always wanted to go up High Hrothgar." With a small smile she nods" Lets go then? Maybe i should change out of this dress then..."
Sovngarde
Sovngarde
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:01 pm

Lord Nerevar wrote:

Lucius

Lord Nerevar wrote:

Drelayn

The Rebel wrote:

Drelayn

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It doesn't look like much to me" Drelayn said, frowning "It looks like your average fort. Still, it is better than nothing.". Drelayn saw Penitus Oculatus banners hanging from the fort's walls, and asked Lucius if there were Penitus Oculatus members occupying the fort.
"No. And the banners are General Oculatus logos. We stopped using it a LONG time ago though.
And there should be an armory in here somewhere, that could be helpful."
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  james.steelhaven Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:02 pm

Sovngarde wrote: "Seta? Are you alright to make the journey up then 10,000 steps?"
Seta blinks at him in confusion" Steps? 10,000? Oh yes! High Hrothgar!." Scratching the back of her head she shrugs" I can try it, cant guarantee I will make it up by myself. Besides I always wanted to go up High Hrothgar." With a small smile she nods" Lets go then? Maybe i should change out of this dress then..."

"Well, I can always carry you up that hill, darlin'. Aint no trouble," *he says with a gleem in his one good eye.*

Last edited by james.steelhaven on Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
james.steelhaven
james.steelhaven
Bone-Breaker
Bone-Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Nerevar Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:06 pm

"No. And the banners are General Oculatus logos. We stopped using it a LONG time ago though.

Drelayn

"What other features does the Fort have?" Drelayn asked, he they walked under the arched entrance of Fort Kilkreath. "It goes to show how long I've been away from the Mortalitus Oculatus, doesn't it?"
Lord Nerevar
Lord Nerevar
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:07 pm

"Okay then. Lets go see what our Bosmer friend is up too." Vulgruff said. He started up the steps, and didn't encounter to much trouble as they climbed to High Hrothgar. Vulgruff walked through the door into High Hrothgar.

Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  james.steelhaven Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:09 pm

Vulgruff wrote:"Okay then. Lets go see what our Bosmer friend is up too." Vulgruff said. He started up the steps, and didn't encounter to much trouble as they climbed to High Hrothgar. Vulgruff walked through the door into High Hrothgar.

"Yup, still cold after all this time. Who knew?" *Jurgen remained silent while inside the hallowed halls, of course.*
james.steelhaven
james.steelhaven
Bone-Breaker
Bone-Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:14 pm

Darius

What a day. From the Seven Thousand steps to here. Solitude. I lived in solitude once, maybe once I go to Fort Kilkreath never again will I. Darius thought as he rode to Fort Kilkreath.

The letter plagued his mind and he read it again:
Dear Darius,

The Mortalitus Oculatus shall return and rise to our former glory once more. You are to injure a Nord named Vulgruff, he should be around Ivarstead. Be careful not to kill him.

Once you kill him return to our old fort. Fort Kilkreath.

Your old friend Lucius,

Soon after he arrived in front of the fort. Home sweet home? He playfully knocked on the door.
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:14 pm

Lord Nerevar wrote:

Drelayn

"What other features does the Fort have?" Drelayn asked, he they walked under the arched entrance of Fort Kilkreath. "It goes to show how long I've been away from the Mortalitus Oculatus, doesn't it?"
"If I remember correctly a torture chamber, I wish we didn't need these... There are rooms for accommodation too-" He paused as he heard a knock. "Darius..?"
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Nerevar Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:19 pm

"If I remember correctly a torture chamber, I wish we didn't need these... There are rooms for accommodation too-" He paused as he heard a knock. "Darius..?"

Drelayn

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"What are you doing here, Darius?" Drelayn exclaimed in surprise. He turned to Lucius and said "I presume you had a hand in this."
Lord Nerevar
Lord Nerevar
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sovngarde Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:19 pm

james.steelhaven wrote:
Vulgruff wrote:"Okay then. Lets go see what our Bosmer friend is up too." Vulgruff said. He started up the steps, and didn't encounter to much trouble as they climbed to High Hrothgar. Vulgruff walked through the door into High Hrothgar.

"Yup, still cold after all this time. Who knew?" *Jurgen remained silent while inside the hallowed halls, of course.*

Shivering Seta looks at the steps "I hate steps now, how do you do it? I am tired. I feel like I have been running from a giant for miles." Stepping into the hall Seta looks around" Wow" she says silently in awe "It's my first time here." Looking around she covers her mouth as her words echo throught the halls. Looking to Vulgruff then to Jurgen to see what they did next.
Sovngarde
Sovngarde
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  james.steelhaven Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:23 pm

Sovngarde wrote:
james.steelhaven wrote:

Shivering Seta looks at the steps "I hate steps now, how do you do it? I am tired. I feel like I have been running from a giant for miles." Stepping into the hall Seta looks around" Wow" she says silently in awe "It's my first time here." Looking around she covers her mouth as her words echo throught the halls. Looking to Vulgruff then to Jurgen to see what they did next.

*Jurgen remained silent, as he let Vulgruff do the talking. They where here on his behalf, not his own.*
james.steelhaven
james.steelhaven
Bone-Breaker
Bone-Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:25 pm

Lord Nerevar wrote:

Drelayn

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"What are you doing here, Darius?" Drelayn exclaimed in surprise. He turned to Lucius and said "I presume you had a hand in this."
Lucius
"I told Gaius to give a letter with instructions to him." He then signalled Darius to hand over the letter.

Darius
"Here you go, I injured him as you ordered. And I told him we were returning He was a little too clever for my games though." He added in a depressed voice.

Lucius
"You told him what? I guess he will find out what that truly means soon. And your games, as fun as they are often don't end well and would've delayed you further." He also added in a happier tone, as a joke, "And Vulgruff is not clever."
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:27 pm

Sovngarde wrote:
james.steelhaven wrote:

Vulgruff

"I'll go find Arngeir" Vulgruff said. He walked down the halls, his footsteps echoing. He found Arngeir meditating.

Vulgruff: Hello Arngeir, it has been awhile.
Arngeir: Ah yes, 10 years since you left.
Vulgruff: Yes about, where is Eradrann?
Arngeir: At thee top of the mountain, speaking with our leader.
Vulgruff: May I make the journey up?
Arngeir: Yes, but hurry. A storm is approaching.

Vulgruff went to Seta and Jurgen and told them what he had learned.
Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next